Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

second dream replay and focus school dialouge.

BloodKitten

i love the fact i can replay this quest, but in reguards to the end, would it be possible to change the focus related lines, based on the currently active focus tree?

i picked madurai at the first time, but only using zenurik now, it would be nice if the quest would pick on the currently active focus tree and just pretand i picked that option in the quest.

otherwise, it was nice replaying through it, and looking forward to more replayable quests.

2 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

all i was asking is the the quest will check what is my currently active focus tree, and trigger the lines that are related to it, its a perfectly reasonable request.

I haven't replayed the quest yet but I think you won't be able to do that.

5 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

I haven't replayed the quest yet but I think you won't be able to do that.

He totally dont get it.

You should have just said something like  "I want it to automatically select lines/school i selected during first walkthrough".

Oh and i would like to see some lore that explains how we can "replay" what happened long ago.  

Something like Simaris helping Tenno to dive into their memories (yeah like Animus) and extract lost data (blueprints) via "quest simulation".  Something like that.