Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Range Attacks

Viellyn

God, these infested units... Can't solo even one excavator without Frost or being a hardworking Nova. Don't you think it is a little bit too op to give infested range attacks?

Like they weren't strong enough before, just to give the game more "variety", you make us play only Frost or Vauban. Seriously, can't we just be able to solo play some stuff as what we want to be? I can't even complete the first excavation...

Those drone pieces hit so hard that excavators lose 15% of their health with just one hit of them. They should either get nerfed, or go to trash.

1 minute ago, (PS4)x_RaiLight_x said:

I have never ever had a problem with Infested in general, by far the easiest faction to go against. If you're having problems with them bring a lovely Vauban or even a friendly Nyx if having them under control is what you want. There are endless ways to stop them from being a threat.

I know that they are easy, but the infested drones' ranged attacks are a little bit too op in my opinion, at least against hieracon excavators.

7 minutes ago, KovulmusKabus said:

I know that they are easy, but the infested drones' ranged attacks are a little bit too op in my opinion, at least against hieracon excavators.

Are you trying to say that we should buff the health and shield of excavators with the levels of the enemies (like defence cryopods)? That would be welcoming.

I personally dont find those things annoying. Just bring a vauban/frost/nyx and some damage frames and they are delt with. Just keep at least 2 players guarding the extractor onces you reach about 500-1200 cryotic (depending on how good is your team). Even a blinding excalibur could help in this case

Edited by RockyFish

3 minutes ago, RockyFish said:

Are you trying to say that we should buff the health and shield of excavators with the levels of the enemies (like defence cryopods)? That would be welcoming.

I personally dont find those things annoying. Just bring a vauban/frost/nyx and some damage frames and they are delt with. Just keep at least 2 players guarding the extractor onces you reach about 500-1200 cryotic (depending on how good is your team). Even a blinding excalibur could help in this case

How can't i find those things annoying? When they are first coming to kick my excavator, they start bombarding it like full-automatic rifles and get its health to 1425 or so. I don't have vauban and nyx (I sold them when I first made them, because they weren't fun. god, i'm a noob.), and I'm tired of playing Frost. Also, I like playing solo, and this is just the first excavator.

yes, it's very weird that Mutalist Power Carriers have the Base Damage for being Sniping Units as they were designed, but in more recent times shoot in Bursts making for nearly continuous fire.

not exactly what one would call appropriate number tuning for mechanics.

it's annoying for Players that aren't trying to break the game, but most everyone else is turning Enemies off for the duration of their Mission, so the game tries to compensate.

9 minutes ago, SpeedOfLightPuncher said:

jk they are kind of OP but every faction has a unit that can rip you excavators in pieces 

Oh, now I see why they exist.. Thanks for the information! Any tips to defeat them but Vauban/Nyx?

1 hour ago, KovulmusKabus said:

God, these infested units... Can't solo even one excavator without Frost or being a hardworking Nova. Don't you think it is a little bit too op to give infested range attacks?

Like they weren't strong enough before, just to give the game more "variety", you make us play only Frost or Vauban. Seriously, can't we just be able to solo play some stuff as what we want to be? I can't even complete the first excavation...

Those drone pieces hit so hard that excavators lose 15% of their health with just one hit of them. They should either get nerfed, or go to trash.

All the Excavation can be done solo with any frame ... if you cant , it's a skill or gear problem , no a frame or game one .

5 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

All the Excavation can be done solo with any frame ... if you cant , it's a skill or gear problem , no a frame or game one .

Probably a gear problem, because I don't have anything that can destroy everything that are in 50 meters range (or whatever that drone's range is).

Edited by KovulmusKabus
50 meter? what? LaaL

2 hours ago, KovulmusKabus said:

Will putting some Forma into Ignis work fine? Been using Amprex to try and kill them in groups, but not so easy, y'know..

I have a 4 forms ignus and it's beast. Just be sure you focus on ancients when you see them, they will drastically reduce damage done to all nearby infested. Either focus your attention or use melee on them, other than that, it should wipe them off the planet ??? Hope this helps. I can make a YouTube video if you want further tips. Good luck Tenno!

12 hours ago, KovulmusKabus said:

Atomos.

Pretty simple.    Crowd control and selective targeting.

Ash - Bladestorm all the things - Atlas, wall it in, call out your rock bro's and start punching - Banshee, Sonar, Silence, drop the bass - Chroma, set up your armor, drop your flaming butterfly and prioritize targets - Ember. accelerant, blast, WOF, accelerant, blast....  - Night equinox - start your pacify, then sleep sleep sleep sleep - Excal, blind, whoosh whoosh whoosh, blind, whoosh whoosh whoosh, bling, - well, to many to go through each but its kinda the same for all warframes.   For the few with very limited or no CC ability then priority targeting is critical, along with CC weapons.  

On 2016. 11. 6. at 3:54 PM, _Vortus_ said:

Pretty simple.    Crowd control and selective targeting.

Ash - Bladestorm all the things

OH GOD YOU SHOULD NOT USE BS ASH AGAINST INFESTED

BS ASH TAKES A DOZEN ETERNITIES TO KILL AN ANCIENT DISRUPTOR AND THAT IS NEITHER PRACTICAL NOR FUN

THE INFESTED WILL HAVE FUN BLOWING UP YOUR EXTRACTORS WHILE YOU TANGO VERY INTIMATELY WITH A TENTACLE MONSTER

It can also be as annoying or even more unpleasant than unnecessary cap spamming

Edited by NativeKiller

On 08.11.2016 at 7:25 AM, NativeKiller said:

BS ASH TAKES A DOZEN ETERNITIES TO KILL AN ANCIENT DISRUPTOR AND THAT IS NEITHER PRACTICAL NOR FUN

You're right about Ash, I start feeling weird when I'm trying to kill an ancient with BS.