Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua garbage now?

Easier2Hax

I used to love running Lua but i have come back to it now and it feels like a constant mess. I feel as i am in the movie the maze runner! Almost every dam room is of the new lua tile set that has been added and its just horrible! HORRIBLE! The place i enjoyed the most has quickly turned into my most hated tile set. Am i alone in feeling this? Wanna finish the sedna junction as i see it is not completed but man.... Gotta do Lua stuff which i have done more then a billion times before the stupid SOTR update. Lua is such a pain to run now that i'm getting very aggravated while playing it. Enter room ... oh great its the mess of a room... leave it.. oh look its here again... and again and again and this is all it is now for the past 4 missions. Ah..... Anyone need salt? I seem to have a lot at the ready now.

edit- I have now stopped throwing my toys around and did everything i needed too. I'm sure the new tile set is nice when i'm not trying to 420 blaze through them. Pointless post is pointless. I wanted to give up but i fought on.. Some could say i experienced a war within to over come this challenge. xD no? .... I will let myself out

Edited by Easier2Hax

The new rooms can feel pretty annoying when doing the Crossfire missions, in particular. I get the feeling, but, at the same time, there are so many other options that are basically just long corridors of death that I kind of like the idea of at least one (there's at least 2, maybe soon to be 3) tileset that has some large, confusing rooms.

What is specifically upsetting about it?

I rather like the tileset, but have two main issues with it:

1. The lighting makes certain corridors difficult to spot, and often screws me up, because I can't see where I'm supposed to go, and spend unnecessarily long looking for a path.

2. The geometry makes Sprinting a little strange. There is some debris I can run right over, and some that stop me dead.

Both issues are fairly minor to me, however.