Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we please have an option to turn off the "Dullahan Mask" now..

Fr0stPh03niX

Question

So, now that the Halloween event is over , the "Dullahan Mask" from the auxiliary slot is still there and now more so with no proper way to remove it. I wouldn't had asked for the seasonal cosmetic to go away , hadn't I put it on my Chroma with whom I will do the "War Within" quest itself.

Why did DE turn off the "Auxiliary Slot" option from the cosmetic section without giving any heads up that the mask won't be removed after the event is over. This wouldn't had been a problem for me at all , if I had some warning of some kind before hand and if DE simply stated it somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I really loved the halloween themed mask and what they did with it, but being not able to remove it pretty much screwed up my warframe looks, unless I make a duplicate color scheme of it again for no reason.

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:

Why did DE turn off the "Auxiliary Slot" option from the cosmetic section without giving any heads up that the mask won't be removed after the event is over.

I still have my aux slot, just to verify, you checked appearance -> attachments right?  That's where it is.  I can wear/remove it freely as this very moment.  When they do take it away the mask will vanish regardless of it being manually removed.

If you aren't seeing the aux slot then there's something wrong with your build, either that or I'm just very lucky?  

9 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

I still have my aux slot, just to verify, you checked appearance -> attachments right?  That's where it is.  I can wear/remove it freely as this very moment.  When they do take it away the mask will vanish regardless of it being manually removed.

If you aren't seeing the aux slot then there's something wrong with your build, either that or I'm just very lucky?  

Thnx man, weird stuff right ? I didn't had the auxiliary slot (because it had disappeared) unless I re-verified my game cache and it somehow magically appeared. 

Alas, Bugframe... :P 

2 minutes ago, Fr0stPh03niX said:

I had put the mask on some frames which I commonly used

Yes, but every frame comes with 3 appearance tabs (A, B & C). If you put the mask on slot A, it doesnt apply to slot B, ect. So, did you apply it to all 3 loadouts, or just one? If it was just 1, you can switch to another tab.

6 hours ago, Xekrin said:

This^

Mine works fine. I'm glad it's still around and hope it stays but since the holiday is over I have taken it off of most of my frames. That said it's still on a few of them too and if we do get to keep it I would keep it on my Nekros-"A" all year ;-)