Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where are archwing weapon parts dropping these days?

sir_deadlock

Question

I'm looking at the wiki, but all I see is syndicate and market stuff.

I've been boycotting syndicates since they started (because I don't like how they function) and would rather earn the weapons than pay-to-win for them.

Am I SOL on this one?

Edited by sir_deadlock
Forgot to mention "weapon parts" specifically

11 answers to this question

Depends of waht you want.

For the archwing pure its in dojo now ^.^ 

for weapons parts are in syndicate. You can still trade them ^.^ prety much like you probably did for syndicate weapons if you have some and dont use syndicate at all ^.^ 

if they are tradable of course ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

22 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

...would rather earn the weapons than pay-to-win for them.

Am I SOL on this one?

Play the game with a Syndicate sigil on.  Play Syndicate missions where you have to search for syndicate medallions to earn affinity. Earn affinity for 2 syndicates simultaneously, get the parts you want. Play the game with another syndicate sigil that is allied with the other two, earn affinity for another 2 syndicates simultaneously, get the parts you want. Pick a syndicate to farm, earn affinity, trade parts you have for other parts you want from other players with different syndicates. No platinum required. 

Or buy them all from me because I've got like, 15 copies of all Archwing weapon parts I earned from when I played archwing all the time and couldn't sell duplicate parts.  (I'm kidding, I actually sold about 50 miscellaneous AW and Archwing Weapon parts about a month before SotR for credits because I gave up on ever being able to trade the parts, silly me).

It's interesting to note that, due to Arcane's from raids being a thing, Syndicates were actually a step towards making the game less pay to win, because prior to Syndicates you could only get Syandanas (for you to put an arcane on) for platinum. Syndicates let you earn syandanas to put your arcane on.

Edited by Gelkor

Just now, trunks013 said:

not exactly SOL ^.^ 

whats the part you are looking for ?

There's a handful of them. I was expecting them to still be in the drop tables like they've always been, so this is a big let down. I'm not interested in sifting through trades, so I'll have to make the best of what I got before the transition. Really, thank you for your response.

8 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Maybe with the future Syndicate assassination missions you'll be happier?

As long as they don't reward syndicate standing and it's just a random quest giver, that might be okay. I hate the politics/standing system and hate the death squads. I'm fine with the neutral ones that are just a source of missions and items, but otherwise I steer clear of syndicates. If there was no consequence system and they could all be joined and worked on, I probably would have been more interested. But it is what it is.

7 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

As long as they don't reward syndicate standing and it's just a random quest giver, that might be okay. I hate the politics/standing system and hate the death squads. I'm fine with the neutral ones that are just a source of missions and items, but otherwise I steer clear of syndicates. If there was no consequence system and they could all be joined and worked on, I probably would have been more interested. But it is what it is.

The "consequence" of them sending a death squad after you is them handing you their unique specter blueprints on a platter for free. New Loka hates me, so every 10 missions or so they try to kill me, and I punch their faces in, and end up walking away with another 10 pack of the OP New Loka Ancient Healer Specter. I'm not complaining.

Idunno, I actually like Deathsquads, it spices up the mission slightly, and like I said, free specters. 

Edited by Gelkor

(Dang it)

8 minutes ago, sir_deadlock said:

syOlou4.gif

7 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

I dunno, I actually like Deathsquads, it spices up the mission slightly, and like I said, free specters. 

I don't use specters. They get in the way. Death squads are just one big inconvenience to me.

I'd prefer it if death squads and the other marked spawns had their own specific missions, like Clem. Then I wouldn't have to be bothered by them unless I wanted to be.