Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

clan emblem

GhoSt.EvilAnGeL

Question

so hello guys, i want to submit a clan emblem and since i lost 150p getting the 1st one rejected :'( i wanna make sure this one is gonna be the one so i made this:

57cff33108c56f1c3bb5980c_d.png

BPvwUTy.png

can you plz help me if it is good, if it's not gonna be ruined by the lighting ingame, should i change something?!! thank you 

10 answers to this question

Brightness and transparency are fine, and as long as it's not a copyrighted image it shouldn't be rejected.  

However, it looks like it got squished a little bit horizontally from the high-res to the 128x128 version.  Make sure your high-res is a square image, with the same height and width, before resizing to 128x128.  

It's also probably going to be difficult to see if you put in on your shoulder; it's very thin and mostly transparent.  Did you mean to have the insides of the wings and the skull's forehead transparent?

You get to preview your emblem under the account management > clan settings before you actually upload it for review. It'll be visible on a default excalibur exactly as it'll show ingame. You'll see if you need to add any finishing touches then. 

Other than that, I know you didn't make that skull yourself since you can google search with only images and find matches these days, but it's also apparent because there's a lot of white background clutter still around the whole image. Didn't bother checking if the skull is fair game because that's your job, but I'd fix that background clutter before uploading and what people above me already mentioned.

In the instructions of uploading clan emblem there is one point where it says that if the emblem gets rejected they will explain why in an email. If your email box is empty maybe you should ask them why.

Edited by k1sam3