Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine and Tigris Prime Build questions

BlueBehr

Question

Galatine Prime.

I currently have pressure point, blood rush, organ shatter, beserker, body count and true steel. This leaves me with 2 slots. Should I put in fury, reach, or jagged edge ( I can't afford buzz kill so out of question)?

Tigris Prime.

I currently have all 4 dual stat elemental mods, point blank, and hell's chamber. This leaves me with 2 slots. Should i put in chilling reload, vicious spread, blaze, or some other mod that I didn't mention (not sweeping serration, can't afford)?

Thanks!!! 

7 answers to this question

For Galatine Prime:

• I personally replaced Body Count with Drifting Contact, since I personally do not notice the 2 second difference between the two mods, and 4 mod capacity gives much more capacity for me to fit other mods.
  • I also put (Primed) Reach for the utility of much larger range, allowing me to hit enemies around me. Life Strike is also an option, for self-healing whenever you are going into melee mode.
  • 90% Elemental mods can also be added, since you have spare slots that can be used to add even more damage to the weapon. In terms of overall damage, since you do not have Buzz Kill, a 90% element gives more damage overall as compared to Jagged Edge.

For Tigris Prime:

• I put in Seeking Fury. Tigris Prime already has loads of overkill damage, and the overall utility of punch-through outweighs having more overkill damage in my opinion.
  • You can put both Chilling Reload and Seeking Fury for even faster reload speed, or you can put in Blaze/Vicious Spread to pump up your damage if you are bringing this weapon into high level missions.

Overall, it comes down to your personal preference. Cheers!

Edited by X3Evanescence

28 minutes ago, BlueBehr said:

Galatine Prime.

I currently have pressure point, blood rush, organ shatter, beserker, body count and true steel. This leaves me with 2 slots. Should I put in fury, reach, or jagged edge ( I can't afford buzz kill so out of question)?

Tigris Prime.

I currently have all 4 dual stat elemental mods, point blank, and hell's chamber. This leaves me with 2 slots. Should i put in chilling reload, vicious spread, blaze, or some other mod that I didn't mention (not sweeping serration, can't afford)?

Thanks!!! 

J0R4EI1.jpg

Waste of slot if you use true steel. I prefer the speed because clearly a faster weapon will kill more than a slower one. If you prefer Reach then switch it into Fury slot.

OI62s8V.jpg This is what I use in general use, kills everything for the most part except highly armored enemies. I use this next build for armor.

oUHY0Rr.jpg Which this is for Grineer because no matter what, they are the most armored enemies.

Take your pick of what you do, maybe do a corrosive+ blast 100% status build, and switch to this other build I have for Grineer. Take less forma.

But Blaze is the mod you want because over all, it gives the most damage out of all the mods you thought of trying. But if you're going to go status build, you must have 100% status chance without Hell's Chamber or it won't work worth a **** because anything less than 100% status is the amount of status on 1 pellet of the shot instead of all pellets. That's how shotgun status works. Unless 100%, don't bother with status.

Edited by Alcatraz

your sword needs two Elementals.
if you want to have Reach as well as 2 Elementals, you can remove True Steel since you're using Blood Rush. it's the least important Mod there, as useful as it is.

your Shotgun will desire Blaze/Vicious Spread. Chilling Reload/Seeking Fury would prove useful.
pick yer poison really, Shotguns are Overpowered enough where you can do whatever.

Galantine Prime Front-end Damage:

1. Primed Pressure Point
  2. Drifting Contact
  3. Blood Rush
  4. Berserk
  5. Organ Shatter
  6. 90% x2
  7. Misc (Primed Pressure Point, 90%, True Steel, Primed Fury)

I prefer Primed Reach on most dual swords, single swords, whips, hammer, heavy blades, staves, polearms. This setup is good for anything and enemies with armor under lvl 80 depending on stealth and buffs. Slot Toxic 90% + 60/60 for Corpus.

Galantine Prime Status Blender:

1. Primed Pressure Point
  2. Drifting Contact
  3. Blood Rush
  4. Berserk
  5. Organ Shatter
  6. 60% x2
  7. Weeping Wounds

You'll generally want to use Corrosive or Viral with this setup. It's mostly for melting lvl 80+ armored enemies but Gas is decent against Corpus.

I only use two builds for Tigris Prime.

Quad status:

1. Primed Point Blank
  2. Hell's Chamber
  3. Vicious Spread
  4. 60% x4 (Corrosive / Blast)
  5. Seeking Fury

Blaze will take away from your Corrosive and Slash proc weight by adding Fire to the mix so I prefer Vicious Spread. You can also go with a 90% Toxic/Electric to add some Corrosive weight but this doesn't make much difference till late in levels.  Punch-through helps tag extra enemies and I'd recommend punch-through on any body shot weapon like Tigris.

Tigris Front-end Damage:

1. Primed Point Blank
  2. Hell's Chamber
  3. Vicious Spread
  4. 90% x2 (Viral)
  5. Blaze
  6. Sweeping Serration

For CPx4 or lvl 300+ Infested.