Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Vampires?

SquireAngel

So, anyone else concerned about these queens being so boastful? Like, I distinctly remember Vor saying something about 'Drinking our Divine Blood'. As DE_Rebecca said at PaxAus, "We want all your bodily fluids Tenno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". Pretty sure the Grineer are going to try Om Nom Nomming our face. 

4 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

So, anyone else concerned about these queens being so boastful? Like, I distinctly remember Vor saying something about 'Drinking our Divine Blood'. As DE_Rebecca said at PaxAus, "We want all your bodily fluids Tenno ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)". Pretty sure the Grineer are going to try Om Nom Nomming our face. 

I suspect they want OUR Oro, or the Oro we devoured from committing genocide upon the Orokin race.

39 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

If you haven't noticed the Grineer aren't the brightest and a bit on the slightly crazy side.

So Vor may think drinking our blood will some how fix their genetic degradation as "we" are seemingly immortal and without flaw, though in reality it would likely kill him as Warframes are infested biomass

15 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

If you haven't noticed the Grineer aren't the brightest and a bit on the slightly crazy side.

So Vor may think drinking our blood will some how fix their genetic degradation as "we" are seemingly immortal and without flaw, though in reality it would likely kill him as Warframes are infested biomass

yeah ..

but then what if  it refers to the red liquid shown in TWW trailers? 

23 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

On the same stroke, doesn't mean the Grineer can't get things done when they want to. Even if it is fruitless for them to do so. 

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yeah ..

but then what if  it refers to the red liquid shown in TWW trailers? 

I'm pretty sure the red liquid is similar to that described in the Cephalon Fragments, which would have different purposes than requiring our frames. 

1 hour ago, SquireAngel said:

On the same stroke, doesn't mean the Grineer can't get things done when they want to. Even if it is fruitless for them to do so. 

I'm pretty sure the red liquid is similar to that described in the Cephalon Fragments, which would have different purposes than requiring our frames. 

i assume thats the life juice like in ordans blips that grants life to orokin yes

im sure the frames were for grineer to try and blackbox orokin tech ..maybe even transference