Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Nightfall and Sunrise Apothic Codex Entries after the Titania Quest?

LordPreda

Question

I finished the quest when it came out, but I was only able to scan the Shrine object once, during my final visit, and now I have the Sunrise Apothic in my Codex. But I am lacking the first two recordings, Nightfall and Twilight.

I returned to the Grove once and annointed it with I think the Nightfall substance but the Shrine was not scannable then either.

Please tell me what I can do to unlock the other two Codex entries! I want the complete set!

10 answers to this question

Just now, Saske92 said:

Not sure if it is possible after finishing the quest. Maybe find somebody who is running the quest and tag along or wait til we get replayable quests, Second Dream was the first other should follow over time.

But is the Shrine scannable during the regular quest? It only became scannable to me when I had to defend it from the Grineer in the final mission of the quest

21 minutes ago, Saske92 said:

Not sure if it is possible after finishing the quest. Maybe find somebody who is running the quest and tag along or wait til we get replayable quests, Second Dream was the first other should follow over time.

Its bugged ATM. You get the scans after completing mission. They play an audio file after each mission. They should autoscan but they did not log the last two.

Edited by duhadventure

19 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

It should be in your codex under Objects by default. I didn't scan mine but I have them there. It's because they are part of the quest and lore so you should be able to see them at any given time.

I know but the first two recordings are not there. Only the final one is! That's what I've been saying! They should be auto-added but weren't

12 hours ago, LordPreda said:

How can I get this problem more noticed by the devs and maybe get it fixed?

Report it here: https://forums.warframe.com/forum/171-pc-beta-bugs/ or you can also submit a bug report via support.

Like others have said, when I did the quest, the apothic imprints were added automatically to the codex as I finished each part of the quest so no scanning required for me.  Anyway, submit a report and maybe someone can help you out.  Good luck.