Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SPOILERS] New unique mods

Noobverest

1 minute ago, Wiz3rd said:

I still don't understand, care to explain?
What mission, what task?

Equip the mod on any weapon, then do what it says, ie: mine said get 20 headshots without taking status damage, so i put the mod on a bow, and got 20 headshots. At the end of the mission, back on your ship, it reveals the mod. It can be any mission.

Edited by Okakuro

Just now, Okakuro said:

Equip the mod on any weapon, then do what it says, ie: mine said get 20 headshots without taking status damage, so i put the mod on a bow, and got 20 headshots. At the end of the mission, back on your ship, it reveals the mod. It can be any mission.

I don't even have one!

Just now, Okakuro said:

I think the problem isn't how to use the mod (unlock it by equipping it to a weapon and completing the listed task), but that the person (and myself) simply can't find any such mod in our inventories after having completed TWW; No purple mod-card among all mods, just the usual suspects. ;\

1 minute ago, Santiak said:

I think the problem isn't how to use the mod (unlock it by equipping it to a weapon and completing the listed task), but that the person (and myself) simply can't find any such mod in our inventories after having completed TWW; No purple mod-card among all mods, just the usual suspects. ;\

Thats weird,

When I completed TWW i got a message so I went to my inbox and inside was the mod, the scepter, the glyph, and the bp for that cool glaive teshin used

1 minute ago, Noobverest said:

Thats weird,

When I completed TWW i got a message so I went to my inbox and inside was the mod, the scepter, the glyph, and the bp for that cool glaive teshin used

I did not get any of those things, that's why I'm co concerned...

Unfortunately, after finishing TWW and getting nothing in my inbox, I've tried both:
- Relogging
- Doing the Clem Quest
- Restarting (and updating to the latest hot-fix)
- Deleting old messages in the inbox
- Relogging again

And nothing. Bug report time, me-thinks. :[

Just now, Santiak said:

Unfortunately, after finishing TWW and getting nothing in my inbox, I've tried both:
- Relogging
- Doing the Clem Quest
- Restarting (and updating to the latest hot-fix)
- Deleting old messages in the inbox
- Relogging again

And nothing. Bug report time, me-thinks. :[

I've read some posts on the forums under the hotfix, seems that many people have the same issue...