Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

.-KG-..-Ragulab-.

On Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 1:32 PM, ShadowFox14 said:

You can 'reroll' the stats with Kuva.

There are multiple sources available on how many rerolls it would take in order to get even a remotely satisfactory roll.

I would suggest clearing your schedule for the next 250 years. Or pray that either RNGesus or just good fortune smiles on you.

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 1:00 AM, Nox_Terminus said:

As others have said, you could easily have this be a weekly alert reward from Teshin (i.e. like Maroo's) for doing a string of high-level Kuva Siphon missions. This would give you a good amount of Kuva to re-roll that mod, and you'd be guranteed one every week. Which is far more forgiving than Sorties, in which you get endo, and then endo, and then endo, and then an unairu lens, and then endo, and then an unairu lens.

I must be lucky because I got endo, endo, GREATER Unairu lens, endo and then some endo. 😊

1 hour ago, (PS4)gilbertoconcerto said:

There are multiple sources available on how many rerolls it would take in order to get even a remotely satisfactory roll.

I would suggest clearing your schedule for the next 250 years. Or pray that either RNGesus or just good fortune smiles on you.

That's why I wrote 'reroll' so people might get that it's irony. Also, check the date of my comment, you are also playing on PS4. The Riven mod system has been changed like 3 times since my post.

On 12/11/2016 at 1:33 PM, ShadowFox14 said:

I need to get 5 headshots in a single Aim Glide. Can't even do it with Zephyr +90% aim glide mod. The hitbox for headshots is just terrible.

use a penta on a low level mission, detonating the grenade when it's over a group of enemies, and you will get this in one shot.

On 12/15/2016 at 8:05 AM, Retrijeuj said:

Well the idea to make special missions for Siphons, like syndicates or fissures, is good. But I don't like the mechanics of these Siphons, as I said, it's kind of a mess, and sometimes you have to do 4 times the exact same thing before it works. I would have prefered if we farmed Kuva directly from the Kuva guards, and they'd pop as squads, just like voidlings, as high level enemies that would be imune to most abilities.

Does the quality of a Riven mod depend on the MR requirement ? If so, I'll take a look at what I've had so far. I think the reroll thing is good concerning the mod's stats, since you're not forced to keep the new stats and can just go back to the old ones. As for the increasing cost, you'd need to be very unlucky not to get something close to what you want after a few tries, or you're too picky. By the way, does the cost always go up by 100 Kuvas ? Or is it a percentage ?

well i have two riven mods for the same weapon (rubico) and one is MR11 and the other is MR16, and ive only ever gotten 3 positive stats on the MR16 mod, the MR11 one only ever got 2 stats or 2 pos and one neg.

On 12/15/2016 at 9:32 PM, (PS4)gilbertoconcerto said:

The "years and years" stat is based on the probability of getting a mod for a weapon that is in top tier meta, and consists entirely of meta stats like crit, raw damage, multishot.

It doesn't account for the odds of something pretty acceptable like say, +damage, +faction damage, +flight speed or whatever, or the fact that you might actually want to use a Harpak or something as your main primary after you get a riven for it.

Edited by lodoubt

On 17/12/2016 at 11:15 PM, Haardrale said:

use a penta on a low level mission, detonating the grenade when it's over a group of enemies, and you will get this in one shot.

My bro tried that yesterday, but it didn't seem to work. Didn't they patch the headshot-grenades thing a few months back ?

Also, I finally figured how to deal with Kuva Siphons. All the guides I found said you had to dash through se tentacles when they rise, no wonder I couldn't do it. Only yesterday did I notice the Kuva cloud being sucked from the other end of the room. It's much easier that way.

I still see many people who have no idea what to do. Feels good to be the one carrying for once c:

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2016 at 7:36 PM, Vulture051 said:

I need to keep a 3x combo for 30 seconds. Sounds easy but I assure you it isn't. Did DE even attempt some of these challenges? Where the hell am I going to find enough enemies bunched together to do this!? DE do you have any idea how many consecutive swings this would require? Over 300.

Oh and it's a rifle mod, would it even register? I have to use a melee weapon to do it.

this was one of the easier ones use body count and blood rush U will do it 1st try ...trust me ...i did ..good luck

ps sorry just noticed date but wont delete so might help  another ☺

Edited by (XB1)Scully51xx
date

• 2 weeks later...