Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods

.-KG-..-Ragulab-.

2 minutes ago, _Trajectory_ said:

I'm MR17 but it doesn't let me equip the mod I got, I finished it's mission but it doesn't appear for me to equip. It has a lock saying Mastery 12 but I don't get it I'm Mastery 17 shouldn't I be able to use it? Also does anybody know how to farm Kuva? I have no clue

You should check if your using the correct weapon.Only 1 weapon can be used with the mod.

6 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

I need to get 5 headshots in a single Aim Glide. Can't even do it with Zephyr +90% aim glide mod. The hitbox for headshots is just terrible.

Equip the mods on your rifle and use the Twin grakata with all the multishot. I unlocked mine with only one target lvl 40.

I need to keep a 3x combo for 30 seconds. Sounds easy but I assure you it isn't. Did DE even attempt some of these challenges? Where the hell am I going to find enough enemies bunched together to do this!? DE do you have any idea how many consecutive swings this would require? Over 300.

Oh and it's a rifle mod, would it even register? I have to use a melee weapon to do it.

Edited by Vulture051

I agree there need to be more ways of getting these mods. Compare this to a game like Diablo where you also want to get good rolls for varios effects. Just in those games you can go and beat up some bosses to get new stuff. Having A CHANCE (it's not even guaranteed!) at a new riven mod every 24 hours is just not even close to enough. So please either give us more sources to get them from or give us a way to completely recycle the ones we don't like. And I mean recycle one mod into a new one, not four.

Edited by Virsalus

3 minutes ago, Vulture051 said:

I need to keep a 3x combo for 30 seconds. Sounds easy but I assure you it isn't. Did DE even attempt some of these challenges? Where the hell am I going to find enough enemies bunched together to do this!? DE do you have any idea how many consecutive swings this would require? Over 300.

Oh and it's a rifle mod, would it even register? I have to use a melee weapon to do it.

go melee the hammer boss as valkyr or something

7 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

I need to get 5 headshots in a single Aim Glide. Can't even do it with Zephyr +90% aim glide mod. The hitbox for headshots is just terrible.

Yeah , got the same , near impossible unless you spray and pray , i really wish this game had a lot less praying needed.

Got a mod for the Zarr, which gave a bit over 90% toxin damage, as well as giving me 2 more shots in it's clip. I kinda want to re-roll the stats, but considering what people are getting I think I'll keep it...

I think If we were able to re-roll the weapon that it's for, the system could be better. There's way too many weapons right now for the game to just throw a random weapon-specific mod our way

5 hours ago, Reifnir said:

I got a rather weird one, tbh.

In case you're wondering, it works with both Simulor and Synoid Simulor, but... Why would I even consider using it in the first place?..

Drain is over the top, and faction-specific damage bonus is completely nullified (and then some) by the total damage penalty.

SYaxtgC.jpg

One clanmate had something like that for Tetra. Huge Status chances but a -14% dmg unranked. So basically a -112% dmg maxed. That makes a terrific full status Tetra which deals no damage.

29 minutes ago, Vulture051 said:

Yes, it does register anyways. Go to a high level exterminate mission with loki and use the lowest damage melee you have (i used dark dagger) modded with only body count and drifting contact (22 secs of combo duration). Do not make any stealth finisher, stay always invisible and you have completed it just by killing half of the enemies of the mission. There are way harder challenges like scanning a simaris target without taking damage, using abilities or traps. That is ridiculous.

I think i hit the jackpot with mine

Attica Hexa-Zatiata

-8.7% weapon recoil

+9.2% status chance,

+15.9% damage

-5% Zoom

I don't even have an attica (building it now after getting this mod) but i see no reason to not use this once its finished.

Edited by 0_The_F00l

I have one that is still veiled, and it says that i need to get 2 caches in one day. So.... I did a sabotage mission, got 2 of the caches, and left. Couldn't find the last one... But once I completed it, and went to the mod thingie, it said that the mod was still veiled. Anyone know how to get it unveiled? Also, it's a rifle mod.

EDIT: Just realised that i need to have it equiped, doing the sabotage now... 

UPDATE: it's something for the Deth Machine Rifle... But it's like really good.

Edited by TheMrDelta

46 minutes ago, Vulture051 said:

Well you'd need Blood Rush or the new Nightmare mod for that.

Then you get it done easily on any survival mission.

3 hours ago, Galuf said:

-snip-

The problem lies in mod space.

If you're running Vile Acceleration or Trigger (As you should be with SImulor) then there's no mod to replace where you gain damage, even against Grineer.

I actually calculated that mod real quick and though I forgot to reduce base damage by 15% the builds without Vile Acceleration weren't even close enough to bother going back and fixing it.

EDIT:  Fixed something. It's worth replacing Point Strike against Grineer for an 18% increase in damage but nothing else that I can tell.

Spoiler

Simulor Crit + Vile
225 Magnetic Damage 2.67 RoF, 10% x2 Crit, 10% Status
Serration + Heavy Cal
225 * (1 + 1.65 + 1.65 - 0.15) = 933.75 Base Damage
Primed Bane = 933.75 * 1.55 = 1,447.3125
Elemental 90% x2
1,447.3125 * 1.8 =  2,605.1625 Viral
Damage Per Merge with Point + Vital
( 1,447.3125 + 2,605.1625 ) * ( 1 + ( 1 - 4.4 ) * 0.25) =
4,052.475 * 1.85  =  7,497.078 Damage per Merge
RoF 2.67 * 1.9 = 5.073
Burst DPS = 7,768.0575 * 5.073 = 38,032.68

Simulor Crit + Riven - No Vile
Serration + Heavy Cal + Riven (+59.6 Bane, -77.2% Damage, 194.7% crit)
225 * (1 + 1.65 + 1.65 - 0.772 - 0.15) = 760.05 Base Damage
Primed Bane + Riven = 760.05 * ( 1 + 0.55 + 0.596 ) = 1,631.0673
Elemental 90% x2
1,631.0673 * 1.8 = 2,935.92114 Viral
Damage per Merge with Point + Vital + Riven
( 1,631.0673 + 2,935.92114) * ( 1 + ( 1 - 4.4 ) * 0.4447)
4,566.98844 * 2.51195 = 11,472.0466
RoF = 2.67
Burst DPS = 11,472.0466 * 2.67 = 30,630.365

Simulor Crit Riven + Vile -No Point Strike
Serration + Heavy Cal + Riven (+59.6 Bane, -77.2% Damage, 194.7% crit)
225 * (1 + 1.65 + 1.65 - 0.772 - 0.15) = 760.05 Base Damage
Primed Bane + Riven = 760.05 * ( 1 + 0.55 + 0.596 ) = 1,631.0673
Elemental 90% x2
1,631.0673 * 1.8 = 2,935.92114 Viral
Damage per Merge with Point + Vital + Riven
( 1,631.0673 + 2,935.92114) * ( 1 + ( 1 - 4.4 ) * 0.2947) = 8,691.61408
4,566.98844 * 2.00198 = 9,143.0195 Damage per Merge
RoF = 2.67 * 1.9 = 5.073
Burst DPS = 9,143.0195 * 5.073 = 46,382.54

Edited by Xzorn

8 hours ago, ShadowFox14 said:

I just thought of a way to do it.  Artemis Bow charged shot during Aim Glide.  You can hit multiple targets at the same time all at the same height.  There are possibly other ways to do the headshots.  :D

These mods are incredibly busted. I've seen them with values as low as -122% (on damage of all things, what even happens when you shoot this, it heals the enemy?) and as high as +198% (damage). The crit chance versions seem to be additive as well, as I've seen a Paris Prime with just a Riven mod @ 17X% crit chance. Most of the rolls I've seen have been flat out worse than a regular elemental mod, while some of them have been better than a maxed Serration. Additionally, there is a cap on your total number of these mods, mods that have an RNG rolled stat splits for RNG rolled mods for weapons you might not even have (including, inexplicably, sentinel weapons), seemingly RNG (18 point drains at that) polarity on top of everything else.

These were not well thought out or executed at all. Easily the worst part of this update for me.

I see we've gone from power creep to full on power sprint with these mods. Check this monstrous thing out from reddit:

hrJRqI8.jpg

You basically have point strike, serration (sort of?), and cryo rounds in a single mod. And this is within 24h of the update dropping. The rakta cernos (yes, it works on that) has over 130% crit chance with this and point strike. Of all the things we need in Warframe, it sure as hell isn't even stronger weapons. Sortie-level enemies can already be 1-shot by a variety of setups, and now we get these. Provided you get past the necessary RNG, of course. I was hoping for some cool augments or new tricks like the arcanes, instead we get straight up god mods.

And before anyone says, "Hey, DE gave you something really cool and all you can do is complain lololol", all this leads to is more annoying elements with cheesy gimmicks and invulnerability phases to try and avoid getting annihilated by our ever-stronger weapons of mass destruction the instant they appear on screen. We really don't need even more power, especially when it's just going to be locked behind another tedious RNG grind anyway.

This introduces no new tactics, no interesting builds, no emergent gameplay, no new sources of fun. It's just making our big numbers even bigger.

1 hour ago, Vulture051 said:

Ash with rising storm in any survival with a long reach weapon with either body count or drifting contact. You are welcome. 

spvlZjW.jpg

hahahaahahahaha hahaha haha ha (I'm not salty i swear.)

what the hell DE... glaxion and fire rate really? well i need to see the reroll thing now

edit: also why the new resource, couldn't have been our existing resources with an increased cost each time you reroll? it could have been the resources sink i've been waiting, instead they will still be useless.

edit: reroll just affect stat and not the weapon so its useless it seems. :/

Edited by Gilmaesh