Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW SPOILERS - 5 Headshots in 5 Aim Glide

Epilogia

Question

So I have finished the questline, and got my Riven Mod.
And I just can't seem to complete the challange it gave to me.

Eiz5div.jpg

I need to get 5 headshots, all of that in 1 Aim Glide.
I thought this will be easy, picked my Zephyr, placed +90% Aim Glide mod in her, and the tried to do it with various Rifles. Soma Prime, Latron Prime, Braton Prime, Grinlok.
I couldn't get more than 3/5, even if I was sure I got the headshot, it didn't go higher. The blood spilled from the enemies' heads and still nothing.
The hitbox is terrible, this challange feels impossible to me.

Any ideas on how to do it?

AS far as i read
 and have tested

1. LOKI

defence

invi, disarm,

once they gather just shoot.

2. MAG

cast sphere at head level same

defence mission

cast

wait

and do same thing

3. use nova

cast skill 4 max slow

cast the portal upwards

3. use zephyr

skill 1 2 times upward and take your time

best map -> defence map that have no roof

Last time i got this challenge, i used Ivara's sleep arrow on a nice close group of enemies, then pulled out synoid gammacor. personally i use orokin defense, since those butchers have very clear heads and their shoulders slump. 

this is possibly the most sold riven challenge, and with a few minutes in defence, its super easy with patience. 3 butchers lined up on the pod, sleep them, their heads all hang forward executioner style. easy peasy

Edited by Satwo

Fast firing, low recoil rifle like the soma or something similar.   You don't have to get five kill shots, just five head shots.   Once the bad guys get to high enough level, pick out an eximus unit and lay a couple of bursts into its head.   Remember, you don't have to kill it, so load your weapon up with fire rate and anti recoil or whatever kind of mods are going to help you do this challenge.

2 hours ago, modifiedbitumen said:

Fast firing, low recoil rifle like the soma or something similar.   You don't have to get five kill shots, just five head shots.   Once the bad guys get to high enough level, pick out an eximus unit and lay a couple of bursts into its head.   Remember, you don't have to kill it, so load your weapon up with fire rate and anti recoil or whatever kind of mods are going to help you do this challenge.

Outdated information.  It HAS to be killshots. It's been like that for a month now.

• Fixed heads while aim-gliding challenge for Riven Mods not requiring lethal headshots, they have to be kills now.

I just did one of these two days ago. Use the corpus tile set with the air vents. Use ether sur or something that will allow you to hoard targets. Jump in vent and center yourself. Now, use the up shot on the vent to aim glide and just go to town. It's rather easy actually.