Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, how did you discover Warframe?

(XBOX)The Greedy Milk

Found it on Steam one day and started playing.

Played for a few hundred hours until Endless missions sucked all the fun out of it and I had to stop playing.

Didn't play for over a year until a friend told me about the new fissure system for primes which meant no more endless grind. I came back and it's fun again.

i didn't even know this game even existed a few years ago, i was an avid world of tanks player(i still play it, but not as much because sometimes i makes me want to throw the computer outa the window)it was this year, i think when i downloaded it it had either the second dream, or nezha was in. i was introduced to it by a guy in a LAN party at my town, downloaded it, and ever since then i've absolutely enjoyed it.

fun facts. since i was completley new to the game, i didnt chose excal and went for mag, i then used that 50 plat to buy recources cos i thought the burston looked ineresting. i had no hell of an idea what the void was, or wha the void trader was, so i was a textbook newbie.

second:i only played draco twice.

third:i noticed the void stuff months after i started playing. slighly late, because a few months after the relic system was introduced, so i missed some very good frames.(perhaps when i get plat again, i'll be able to buy a boltor prime set, or lurk in boltor prime giveaways, or ask someone to give it to me for free :P)

and thats all!

• 3 weeks later...

Open beta weekend. Had my girlfriend (at the time, we're just friends now) over. She was like "hey, check this out." She showed me the trailer stuff on her laptop, and we both downloaded it while we ate lunch. XD and yes, I chose my username before knowing the name of my favorite warframe. Happy coincidence. 

The first time i heard about Warframe was when they released their very first teaser-trailer a long, long time ago.

"Neat" i thought back then. Then i forgot all about it and lost touch for next 2 years.

Then one of my steam semi-friends hooked me up right about when U13 landed. I got into the game quickly but the semi-friend had quit next day because he didn't like the update.

No regrets. Despite certain flaws the game is awesome, and so are devs. Watching devstreams is something i had never been exposed to before, now i scold myself for missing any.

Friends from Destiny recommended Warframe to me. They said to try it and once you play you'd never go back. Fast forward to today, most of them had given up Warframe and I still do play.

I remember like it was yesterday. Lots of "Ohhhs" and "Ahhhs"... I can actually get into my ship and build cool stuff. Now its "Ewww" why is the Grineer head queen ugly as hell with a generic Disney witch voice? Can I get this and that, nerf this its too OP. 

On 11/12/2016 at 1:29 PM, (Xbox One)Fusion GRX said:

I've been playing for a long time, i've put hundreds of hours (and money) in this game, but if it wasn't for one Warframe, this game might of gone unrecognized by me. As a new guide, i see new people coming to Warframe all the time, so tell me, how did you guys find Warframe?

For me, that "one" Warframe I recognized was Loki. In 2013 i was watching (more specifically listening) to a youtuber by the name of "Some Ordinary Gamers" reading a creepypasta. The background video was Warframe in its early stages, while this youtuber was playing Excalibur, one player was playing as Loki, and i thought he looked awesome, but didnt think much of it because it was a PC game, and I didn't want to buy the game because i thought it wouldn't run at all on my laptop.

Years went by, and as i was browsing the Xbox store i found Warframe, with Loki's head on the cover. I recognized the figure as that "ninja hammerhead shark guy" and i downloaded the game. and here i am now.

What's your stories? did a friend recommend it to you? or did you find it yourself?

Found it on steam after I quit a year or so into TF2

So far 3years in warframe?

A friend of mine was playing on steam about 2 years back (I think).

I never bothered looking into it, but then while looking through some of the front paged stuff on Newgrounds I saw an ad for the game.

I found the game on steam, downloaded it, and never looked back.

Wish I found it earlier though. I would have liked to see how the game was before with my own eyes (even if people say it was nothing special).

First i killed 6 children, listened to 6 death metal songs at once and summoned 6 demons. The dark lord have come to me. He spoked to me... "You have proven yourself. But! I have one final test for you." He gave me a piece of paper with writing on it. It said "WARFRAME". I knew what i had to do...

I didn't find this game... The game found me, I actualy got invited in to the closed bèta was playing a lot of betast back then.

i played the hole bèta got a founders pack (never regrated getting it ) after the game came out i stopt playing for a while becous of thing happens in rl .

Now ik playing again and spent more then 500 euro in the game and its worth every penny.

now all my friends play it 

And i want to thank every player for thare joy in the game. as a bèta player ist always great to see a actif comunity like this then you know whare you did all those horrible bèta Hours for 

Thanks again and game on!

Edited by NightBeatz

16 hours ago, NightBeatz said:

I didn't find this game... The game found me, I actualy got invited in to the closed bèta was playing a lot of betast back then.

i played the hole bèta got a founders pack (never regrated getting it ) after the game came out i stopt playing for a while becous of thing happens in rl .

Now ik playing again and spent more then 500 euro in the game and its worth every penny.

now all my friends play it 

And i want to thank every player for thare joy in the game. as a bèta player ist always great to see a actif comunity like this then you know whare you did all those horrible bèta Hours for 

Thanks again and game on!

This. 100% agree. c: