Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ SPOILER ] Can you use several spoilers on the same gear?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

15 answers to this question

Btw, it defeats the purpose of putting [spoilers] in the title, if you put said spoiler in the title. Once they've read the title it's already too late.

Unfortunately I can't test the answer to this question because you'd have to get more than one riven mod for the same weapon. I don't know whether or not that is even possible.

Just now, Azrael said:

Btw, it defeats the purpose of putting [spoilers] in the title, if you put said spoiler in the title. Once they've read the title it's already too late.

Unfortunately I can't test the answer to this question because you'd have to get more than one riven mod for the same weapon. I don't know whether or not that is even possible.

Well, when you put SPOILER at the absolute start, people aren't really going to read on, are they?

I get your point though, I just don't think "Riven mod" spoils that much.

6 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

You can only have one Riven mod on a wepon.

Well... given the requirements to even get them in the first place, I think it's more of a long shot that you'd get multiple Rivens for the same weapon. Coupled with the drain they impose when maxed (I have one with a drain of 18), I'd think it's more along the lines of bloody difficult to fit multiples without extensive Forma work.

Just now, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Well... given the requirements to even get them in the first place, I think it's more of a long shot that you'd get multiple Rivens for the same weapon. Coupled with the drain they impose when maxed (I have one with a drain of 18), I'd think it's more along the lines of bloody difficult to fit multiples without extensive Forma work.

Heh, actually, now that we have one more mod with 16+ mod points, there exists Rifle builds that can't possibly be made, even with 8 polarities.

6 minutes ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Sure, but it's still overpowered.

17 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Heh, actually, now that we have one more mod with 16+ mod points, there exists Rifle builds that can't possibly be made, even with 8 polarities.

This. I'm pretty sure you can't possibly fit primed cryo rounds and a riven mod at max rank, alongside a primed bane, and still use your pure elementals and whatever else you might want. There's gonna have to be some choices made, in order to use these at all.

23 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, when you put SPOILER at the absolute start, people aren't really going to read on, are they?

I'm not sure people really read that way, one word at a time, then considering whether to read the next one. Personally I saw the entire title before I could have processed the

tag, so it couldn't possibly have saved me from knowing that there was a new series of special mods called riven mods that would be unlocked after TWW.

I am ruined, I tell you, RUINED!!  :)

Just now, Azrael said:

I'm not sure people really read that way, one word at a time, then considering whether to read the next one. Personally I saw the entire title before I could have processed the

Reveal hidden contents

tag, so it couldn't possibly have saved me from knowing that there was a new series of special mods called riven mods that would be unlocked after TWW.

I am ruined, I tell you, RUINED!!  :)

Well alright then, I'll edit the title and be more considerate in my future topics *-*

2 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well alright then, I'll edit the title and be more considerate in my future topics *-*

Wait, did *I* put that spoiler tag in? Heh heh, I just wrote brackets with "spoiler" in them, referencing the title, I didn't realize that would put everything after IN an actual spoiler thingy. It was supposed to say "after the SPOILER tag," not "after the.... tag." For a second I thought one of the mods had done it.  :)

10 hours ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Well... given the requirements to even get them in the first place, I think it's more of a long shot that you'd get multiple Rivens for the same weapon.

I was lucky enough to get Riven mods in both yesterday's and today's sorties, in addition to the one from the quest.  2 of the 3 are for Burston, although their stats are completely different. :awkward:

4 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

I was lucky enough to get Riven mods in both yesterday's and today's sorties, in addition to the one from the quest.  2 of the 3 are for Burston, although their stats are completely different. :awkward:

Rivens are always different, stat-wise. You could have 50 of them for the same weapon, and still have different stats, or different stat values, on every single one.

That's purely an example, mind, since you can only keep 15 of them in your mod inventory.

8 hours ago, N64Gamefreak said:

Wait, but you didn't confirm whether they can both be equipped! Can you try and let us know?