Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven mod not unlocking?

Ketec

Question

Got one That asks me to finish lvl 30+ enemy exterminate while using a ext dragon key and without being detected.

I have ext key equipped. Mod is equipped. I ran a lvl 32-36 exterminate. Loki + covert lethality + lex prime.  No alarms at all.

It still stays at 0/1. What else am i missing?

14 answers to this question

Just now, Ketec said:

Got one That asks me to finish lvl 30+ enemy exterminate while using a ext dragon key and without being detected.

I have ext key equipped. Mod is equipped. I ran a lvl 32-36 exterminate. Loki + covert lethality + lex prime.  No alarms at all.

It still stays at 0/1. What else am i missing?

without being detected , i assume sometime you didnt get stealth kill?

also add spoiler tag

Edited by TheFalseEclipse

6 minutes ago, Ketec said:

Didn't not detected mean no alarms?

When did they add the requirement of 100% stealth kills? That's borderline stupid.

Yes 100% stealth kills. You will have to think every move carefully and it won't be short or easy, it's very indented.

For example, I had to do a lvl 30+ Interception Solo, with Hobbled Dragon Key (sloooow) and without dying or being downed.

6 minutes ago, Ketec said:

I had the same exact mod requirements, for me it's was all about them not seeing you, at all. Doesn't matter if they're aware of your presence (small red triangle in the big one on minimap) if someone spots you, (becoming full red) it's over. As for the alarms, they never trigger the alarm until one has seen you. 

So, just do a Loki, bring something big and recast invisibility behind walls.

8 minutes ago, Ketec said:

When did they add the requirement of 100% stealth kills? That's borderline stupid.

its not really quite a hand full of people been doing that for ranking weapons it takes a long &#! time in an exterminate though like 20-30mins more if you have an alarmed guard searching(waiting for him to become unalarmed) or 10 mins or less if you have the luck of the gods.

i did this one i can tell you just don't let the enemys look at you or touch you(not sure on touching) but i did it loki with ignis and burned everything and enemys were getting alert'd by each others deaths but it didn't fail it for me.(i was using the loki hush mod to btw) 

EDIT: didn't see that someone else posted the same thing :P

Edited by maxpixel

When enemies will see you - you are detected. That I think because, when you click ESC, you have information under the mod. Killing from back - is ok - but when  face to face enemy will see you and mod inform you about that [ESC]. 

I still cann't' do that :F Ember - fail, Ash - fail, Excalibur - fail, Banshee - fail [passive skill mute weapon] and more and more... :D