Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with a Riven challenge

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

14 answers to this question

What the ...?

This mod was sent on your path because you are a great tenno ^.^ 

try it with loki or zephyr in survival with infested just gather all of them in one spot wall latch and use a launcher to kill them all.

Or even try vauban with a vortex ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

Do Invasions.  Use AoE weapon against Infested will make this very easy.

Or use Ember or other auto-attacking abilities will also help you kill everything while your concentrate on not touching the floor.

Just keep hopping on the wall indefinitely while spamming your aoe and you will be done in no time.

Edited by ssh83

Loki has passive ability which allows him to hang on much longer than others without any mods.

I did this Challange on my Loki Prime, Jupiter - Io since map is box shaped, hang on above cryo-pod and pop the heads, if you see that you are about to fall off, just do 2 wall runs and cling again, it will be refreshed and you wont thouch the ground at all.

Edited by Date_Terumune

I had the same one but the kills were just 15. Did it with a inaros & a zarr. Just go to a mission where enemies continously spawn & come at you like a capture or survival. Find a room with a high enough wall & then just wall climb high & latch to it then shoot. When you are about to fall wall climb before hitting the ground again & latch again. Rinse & repeat. I had the patagium mod on my inaros & did this on sedna-rusalka :-)

Good luck

FWIW, I got one today requiring 19 kills, but it seemed to require all 19 to be killed in a single wall latch: if I moved and re-latched without hitting the ground, the counter got reset.  (Either poor mod description or poor implementation, so typical.)

It should be ez pz with loki of course and only with loki as I remember Queen Rebecca said in a certain devstream when the change was made that 'now loki can wall latch almost for infinite time as he is the most agile one' and moreover if use some latching mod along with then I dont know how easy it will become.

And for the map selection, if you pick a spot where mobs are scattered then its almost impossible cause all your time will be spent on just aiming (so far I understand that to unlock it you have to kill the enemies using that weapon only based on the condition placed but may differ as well and in your case its a bow may be). Remember our old daily visited T3-T4 Void defense tileset? where mobs start to come on 2 side by side lines through a narrow gate and there are 2 trees on the mid point, use those trees for latching or even the 2 bars standing just infront of the defense pod beside the laser points. Just latch and keep shooting, you should be able to kill at least 50.

Edited by AhmadIvu