Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Armada/Formorian Construction is horribly slow

Viindice

Ok so the first 24 hour of occupation is done in sedna, the Armada construction went up by a very very very small pixel wide line

SERIOUSLY DE? SERIOUSLY? this would take forever to start the event.

At least make it like faster like equal to 10 days of construction.

Keep this in mind. Every invasion node with not so good reward(Detonite Injector and Fieldron) will take like a day to finish, add another 24hour occupation time just to increase that construction meter.

I think every player would want an active event that takes at least 10days to arrive, just like Baro.

With my observation in this current construction situation the event will likely happen in 100 days after. This is just sad.

i mean, it would be pretty expected that it takes some serious Game Time for the Grineer to produce an entire Flotilla of war ships or Corpus to produce an entire Armada of Siege Robits.
because if it didn't, how has everyone not been steamrolled yet.

expecting shorter than about once a month in Game Time seems unfounded.

and you can be sure most of the Playerbase is doing War Within related stuff, as that's the most prominent and instantly appealing new stuff.
so this and some other parts of new/returning content despite also being cool will be pretty down low for a bit. over time more Players will start putting numbers to each system.

5 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

Once reactors, weapon parts and especially when players finish the grind on riven mods, we will get back to invasions, right now there are tons of other things to do besides invasions.

i dont think so,after doing the quest we get stuck.because there's no other way to get riven mods without sorties.