Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rushing Solved.

Altissimus

Join a Clan that has newbies, or people who don't want to rush.  Play with them.

Join a Clan that has people who will happily show you the ropes.  Play with them.

Seriously, people, what do you expect if you're new to the game and you join a random online group and some of the people in it are a LOT higher level, faster, better armoured, better shielded, better vitalitied and better armed.  Why SHOULD they wait for you?  This is a fast game.

Conversely, there are LOTS of Clans out there that will happily take a newbie or someone who doesn't want to rush and play with them at that speed.  

Can we stop arguing about rushing, now, please?

yes!!!

you are nothing but a boosted drop rate to be exploited!!!

why the hell should we wait for you? why would kings in the best of gear wait for scum!

i am in no way making myself look like a douchbag by posting this!!

Edited by MetalGerbil

they really need to add that cooldown back into the game.

theres a difference between rushing and "hurrr durr i running fastest"

the cooldown didnt affect those who werent exploiting it. it only hindered the running retards

yes!!!

you are nothing but a boosted drop rate to be exploited!!!

why the hell should we wait for you? why would kings in the best of gear wait for scum!

i am no in way making myself look like a douchbag by posting this!!

That's not what I'm saying at all.  My clan runs with those that want to take it slow alllllllllllllllll the time.  I've never played this game with people who have rushed, because I play with friends and we run at the same speed.  So, if you can find a clan that does that (mine does), then you don't have a problem.  

I'm not sure what I hate more - threads whinging about rushers, or threads whinging about threads whinging about rushers.

I hate posts about rushers whining about rushers on a thread about threads whining about threads whining about rushers.

Join a Clan that has newbies, or people who don't want to rush.  Play with them.

Join a Clan that has people who will happily show you the ropes.  Play with them.

Seriously, people, what do you expect if you're new to the game and you join a random online group and some of the people in it are a LOT higher level, faster, better armoured, better shielded, better vitalitied and better armed.  Why SHOULD they wait for you?  This is a fast game.

Conversely, there are LOTS of Clans out there that will happily take a newbie or someone who doesn't want to rush and play with them at that speed.  

Why is your solution "F*** everyone else, deal with it" instead of say, click the big blue button up top that says online then click private?

EDIT: For those that want to rush that is. Figured I should have clarified that.

Edited by MA347612890GT4078579132R

I hate posts about rushers whining about rushers on a thread about threads whining about threads whining about rushers.

I hate posts whining about posts whining about rushers whining about rushers on a thread about threads whining about threads whining about rushers...

I WENT THERE

Why is your solution "F*** everyone else, deal with it" instead of say, click the big blue button up top that says online then click private?

EDIT: For those that want to rush that is. Figured I should have clarified that.

That's not what I'm saying at all.  My clan runs with those that want to take it slow alllllllllllllllll the time.  I've never played this game with people who have rushed, because I play with friends and we run at the same speed.  So, if you can find a clan that does that (mine does), then you don't have a problem.  

here's an idea. when the REST of your team gets to the finish because u are wearing a brand spanking new frame with ZERO polarity slots and can't run fast, but u WERE active in the map, u should get a pop up window "Rush to the end?" with a yes / no dialog. if ur afk, it'll time out, if ur not, u can click yes, and BOOOOOM team finish.

ppl complain about rushers because they F*** whoever ISN'T rushing out of all the credits for that mission, and far as i can tell, the bonus exp (affinity) for it.

ppl rushing assassination missions are in it for the boss drops, obviously. noobs, on the other hand, may not even understand the looting system, foundry, different mats, and the importance of farming bosses due to the kill / loot ratio.

rushers be glad they didn't put in a "cannot finish until all members are at extraction" instead of the 60 second timer. ijs

whaaaat... I have good gear... but I still love to collect credits and resources... so if newbs want strong Tenno... add me I will happily walk you through stuff and collect all the goodies along the way. Heck I prefer taking my time and watching the rushers die... because I don't back them up... because I am in the locker room collecting resources, and credits and just wish they would wait for me for once... Then I come out and bust open a can of woop a**

ppl complain about rushers because they F*** whoever ISN'T rushing out of all the credits for that mission

As an aside, credits are shared actually.  If you pick up 50 credits, then all your team mates get 50 credits.  

Oh, well my mistake then. I have a lot more to add but I feel I'd just be repeating what someone else surely already has said many times about the subject so I'll leave it there.

whaaaat... I have good gear... but I still love to collect credits and resources... so if newbs want strong Tenno... add me I will happily walk you through stuff and collect all the goodies along the way. Heck I prefer taking my time and watching the rushers die... because I don't back them up... because I am in the locker room collecting resources, and credits and just wish they would wait for me for once... Then I come out and bust open a can of woop a**

+1 well said. i let them die, when they say "y u no revive meh?" i say "y u no wait fo meh?"