Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[WARNING] TWW kind of spoiling, Suggestion for Interactions.

De_Kappatated

This Post is containing spoilers for TWW. If you read this you are already too late. Here are some gameplay suggestions regarding the new system:

Spoiler

As we know, you get to play as the operator outside your Warframe in normal missions after you finish TWW.

I love the idea of the operator since it came out with the second dream. Now we actually can play them!

Here i have some ideas what else we should be able to do:

-use Emotes (was temporaly possible)

-Operator specific emotes (two operators hugging or other activities between operators)

-use custom Idle animations (Warframe animations maybe?)

-custom facial expression (goes together with the idea above this)

-Tie the Tenno Focus school with the Operator form (no cooldowns. No one likes cooldowns. Maybe the Active Ability on Secondary fire binded?)

-More Slider customization (Something like in The Elder scrolls, but without Hair and other misc. traits)

-Interactions as Operator (Petting your Companion in your ship, extracting a mission outside your Warframe(bug?), mission objectives like datamass, etc.)

-a better HUD indication on how much "Void energy" we can use, the bar at the radical is good, but not enough indication( more specific/numbers)

-Use Tenno focus school to upgrade the new Operator Abilities (decreased cost, increased range, custom effect on Void blast for each school)

-(You could also give the Operators a Modding system, but meeeeh. Better use the focus system)

-Transference into weaker/ stunned enemies (like in TWW with the golden Maws) [i would like to control a lvl 130 bombard >:) ]

I want to take my time to thank you DE for working on Warframe, i bought the 60$ prime access a while ago and i feel like my money is mooooore than well spent (and i dont mean the value of the Platinum). I will continue to support this Free2Play Triple A title until i fade away into the void.

Greetings from Germany

Daniel L.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed "Megathread" tag

2 minutes ago, D4N13L_LV said:

Really? because i just did a mission with a friend and the Emotecircle showed all emotes locked. Couldve been in this Mission but it had UI indication that it was locked.

Sometimes its locked, sometimes its not. It's fairly buggy. Usually though, I can use emotes.

Just now, bowiespoon said:

Sometimes its locked, sometimes its not. It's fairly buggy. Usually though, I can use emotes.

Oh ok, didnt know it is inconsistent, i saw those locks and i assumed they just patched the emotes for Operators away. But the fact that this inconsistency is taken negatively underlines the need for emotes :)

Here's what I know Operators CAN do:

Spoiler

-Loot anything except ammo and XP.

-HAAAX terminals, use almost all Orbiter systems except pet petting and Arsenal, with a slight bug (not looking at cursor).

-Use Warframe emotes.

-POTENTIALLY use Warframe Gear, but when in this state, where's my gear?

-Potentially, and in low level missions certainly, fight outright.

-Revive people's Warframes.

What I would want my Operator to be capable of:

Spoiler

-Surviving enemies due to transferring of Warframe shields (or their health, shields and armour combined then divided by 3 to make Void Shields, as the Tenno should be bathing in Void energy still), and killing them back (Warframe mods and stats will impact on Tenno powers and survivability; when 'killed', the Tenno him/herself will go down for a short time, and their Warframe will automatically come to help them up).

This integrates the hinted-at Warframe self-sufficiency witnessed in the 2nd Dream, and perhaps when as Tenno, anything except Scanners, Ciphers, and Spectres would be supplanted by a small, but comprehensive set of Warframe Commands the Tenno can use to direct the Warframe without being in it.

-Crouching, sliding, rolling, climbing, and punching enemies using Void Fists (mini Void Blasts, really) in lieu of melee.

-Use your Warframe's sidearm (if 2, take 1, half clip, double damage) as your Tenno's Primary; secondary is the Void Pulse/beam. Melee is the 'Void Fists'.

-Floating. Activated by holding jump. Allows the Tenno to float around, but they cannot use Void Mode/Void Dash/Void Blast/Warframe's Sidearm in this state. They can instead cast their Focus Power and fire two Void Pulses/beams. one from each palm. This 'ultimate' would require energy to maintain.

-Disarm and steal enemy weapons.

-You already spoke of integrating the Focus System as Void Power Augments or something like it. I would like the Focus School of our choices to act like how our Warframes diversify our way of fighting; each of them something new, something clever, something else.

These changes would make the Tenno/Operator immensely more viable for all missions, and open new routes to mix/match Warframe/Tenno powers and combat synergy. 

I have already devised an initial iteration: Inaros' Devour can heal you, Tenno. Consume his offering.