Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kubrow problem pls help

God0fW4r

Question

i quit this game 6/7 months ago, my studies start. Back then i got kubrow egg make incubator and start creating it. then i quit, i start playing 2 days ago and my incubator is empty, is that some bug or i lose it because too much time passed since my last log in?

6 answers to this question

As stated before, your kubrow became a puppy, then matured, then died due to your inactivity.

While this is regrettable, take it as a lesson to get the Kubrow Incubator Upgrade if you plan on using Kubrow. It makes your life way, way easier.

Not only does it auto-stasis Kubrows on the verge of death, it helps prevent genetic decay (only 5% decay a day with the upgrade!), thus saving you a ton on Stabilizers as well.

Plus, you can stasis kubrow at will and rush recover them from stasis using credits, rather than platinum. A worthy investment.

Hopefully you get some use out of it, Tenno.

1 hour ago, God0fW4r said:

thats sad :( where can i find new egg, my friend send it to my cuz its hard to find one he said. am still new, and still learning. ty for answers, ty for replays u help me. Very good community, am glad to be part of this game :D

Earth