Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What does Akkad stand for?

Blanchflower

Question

10 answers to this question

Just now, Blanchflower said:

So why is this mission mode so popular in Warframe?

Getting affinity/exp fast. There is another place people spam for the same reason. I think that ones... Bere? But that's the shortend name of the node. Personally I just focus on whatever I'm doing in the game and affinity comes secondary.

It was an easy place to farm xp before they nerfed it and change the layer of the map by removing the bridges where players use to stand (infested cannot reach that bridge) and shoot from far away

Nowadays, although it is still a place to level up yr items, it won't  grant you xp as before.

FHI: Hydron is by far much better

2 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

It was an easy place to farm xp before they nerfed it and change the layer of the map by removing the bridges where players use to stand (infested cannot reach that bridge) and shoot from far away

this change just made it to consoles... however it is very easy to get around that....  use/find Ivara for ziplines...  problem solved

myself and a friend have been just doining random akkad runs... me on ivara and him with spd nova and 2 Zenistars.....  love watching the numbers fly all around =)