Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The major points I think can improve the relic system

(PSN)Vexx757

This is a list of things that I thing can make grinding for prime warframe and weapons a whole lot easier through the relic system.

• ·         When players are farming for prime parts if one person gets a rare drop and the other three players pick that reward instead of getting one trace for each person that chooses the players  reward it should go up to three, altogether gaining nine traces which rewards the player  that got the rare drop.
  •  
  • ·         Traces should be able to be placed in relics twice instead of once to increase the chance of getting that rare reward.
  •  
  • ·         All endless missions like defense & interception to get traces and prime drops should be in the void only. Reason being is that you can kill two birds with one stone like the key system where you can get prime parts and argon crystals to give players a good reason to go back to the void. At the moment DE has made a tileset that has no really good reason to go there other that bullet dance, ayatan statues and argon crystals (which is a pain to get).
  •  
  • ·         At the moment when players are endless missions up to wave forty they are using eight relics. What I think should happen is if that person chooses the same relic again it should not be consumed instead at wave ten is should be consumed so when players get to wave forty it consumes four relics instead of eight (all that relic farming just so it can be consumed eight times it’s not right).
  •  
  • ·         AND VERY IMPORTANT ONE whatever warframe and weapons gets put in the vault STAYS in the vault. DE give people a time to get the parts before it goes if you missed it you missed it, at the moment the biggest problem we face now is because the parts stay in the relics the new primed items that come out players have to farm for new relics to get them. What should happen is whatever parts have gone into the vault the new parts should replace where the old parts used to be (that’s just common sense).

Now even though I have said all these I’m glad that DE are trying to make it better to get items we need for relic farming like putting argon crystals and ten traces appear in alerts multiple times that is very good.

Please give me feedback on what you think, if there is anything I haven’t thought of write it her no swearing, no cussing just constructive feedback so DE can see this and make a change.  After all this benefits you.

-It's reasonable.

-It's fine as it is.

-No, the problem with old void was that A) endless modes were the only reliable way to get primes and B) staring at the same golden halls for hours was boring as sh*t. Better would be to make Fissures never show up on the void, but Void missions always worked like fissures.

-One relic per reward, no exceptions.

-It's fine as it is. If you have to take a long break from the game and during your break something went into the vault you can still get it with your stockpile of relics. Also gives a reason to go search for relics after a new prime arrives.