Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime design lore discussion

Cyborg-Rox

1 minute ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

kinda a artificial vanilla development to a prime equivalent 

Tell you what? What if Umbra is made by ...

DUN DUN DUUUN

The warframes themselves. Titania is by far the strongest evidence of "free" warframes.

So what if Titania,  "liberated" another by priming it, reconnecting systems cut off since the warframe-project began.

A warframe may be in a Dreamstate just like the Tenno were, don't the Accolytes call Stalker awake and undreaming?

- my apologies for this offtopic trip ;) Umbra tickles the tinfoilhat-gene

Just now, arch111 said:

DUN DUN DUUUN

The warframes themselves. Titania is by far the strongest evidence of "free" warframes.

So what if Titania,  "liberated" another by priming it, reconnecting systems cut off since the warframe-project began.

A warframe may be in a Dreamstate just like the Tenno were, don't the Accolytes call Stalker awake and undreaming?

yep

32 minutes ago, arch111 said:

DUN DUN DUUUN

30 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yep

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED! 2020!

10 hours ago, Evanescent said:

What I think is that the fastening and blocks we see on vanilla valkyr are probably augments that Alad V put in to study the warframe. I mean, her hands are where her claws come from.

Yes, hence why she don't need them on the prime, but still has them.

DE is just gonna brush it off and say nothing, so I dunno why you guys are arguing about something that will never be clarified! You're all right and you're all wrong, but like it or not Valkyr Prime exists.

Edited by Skaleek

why cant people simply accept the prime form? it looks  like a mix of both gersemmi and  corpus valkyr  wich would be expected  lorewise  to begin with 

if anything  she needs a longer tail :v  

and i need to figure how to gift the prime access  for myself as  abday present , cuz RNG hates me and i have gotten a total of 2  of the new relics and both were for the dumb bow 

9 minutes ago, Retepzednem said:

why cant people simply accept the prime form? it looks  like a mix of both gersemmi and  corpus valkyr  wich would be expected  lorewise  to begin with 

if anything  she needs a longer tail :v  

and i need to figure how to gift the prime access  for myself as  abday present , cuz RNG hates me and i have gotten a total of 2  of the new relics and both were for the dumb bow 

Because it currently doesn't make sense. Valkyr prime has the same corpus blocks she has on the post Alad V valkyr. Gersemi does not have them, meaning she doesn't need them to function. 

44 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Here, feel free to vote.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11718437

I don't think that poll is comprehensive enough.

For example, if I had to vote, I'd vote for them to go forth with that idea of making a "Gersemi Prime" skin, and putting it on the market (after all, they actually thought about doing that, but brushed the idea away), while making their lore adjustments (even if it's just that Prime codex blurb) that they promised during the last devstream.

Why not for free? Because it costs man-hours to make a new body design basicaly from scratch (because no matter if it'll merge the design of Valkyr Prime and Gersemi Valkyr, it's still a completely new body to model and texture). So I'd be okay with them making this skin and putting it for sale. DE is entitled to their fanbase, but they're not a charity. I'm okay with having to pay some plat for a Gersemi Prime skin.

Another possible suggestion -- though that one is a very long shot because we know nothing about them -- is asking them to make with Valkyr Umbra what they did with Nova Prime: jump the line and be implemented before the others, and this time using the Gersemi as base design for the Umbra. ...But we don't know when or how we'll get the Umbra warframes, so that's basically asking for the matter to be forgotten.

Edited by DoppelShifter
typo

Just now, DoppelShifter said:

For example, if I had to vote, I'd vote for them to go forth with that idea of making a "Gersemi Prime" skin, and putting it on the market (after all, they actually thought about doing that, but brushed the idea away), while making their lore adjustments (even if it's just that Prime codex blurb) that they promised during the last devstream.

Why not for free? Because it costs man-hours to make a new body design basicaly from scratch (because no matter if it'll merge the design of Valkyr Prime and Gersemi Valkyr, it's still a completely new body to model and texture). So I'd be okay with them making this skin and putting it for sale. DE is entitled to their fanbase, but they're not a charity. I'm okay with having to pay some play for a Gersemi Prime skin.

Another possible suggestion -- though that one is a very long shot because we know nothing about them -- is asking them to make with Valkyr Umbra what they did with Nova Prime: jump the line and be implemented before the others, and this time using the Gersemi as base design for the Umbra. ...But we don't know when or how we'll get the Umbra warframes, so that's basically asking for the matter to be forgotten.

^this

32 minutes ago, DoppelShifter said:

Why not for free? Because it costs man-hours to make a new body design basicaly from scratch (because no matter if it'll merge the design of Valkyr Prime and Gersemi Valkyr, it's still a completely new body to model and texture). So I'd be okay with them making this skin and putting it for sale. DE is entitled to their fanbase, but they're not a charity. I'm okay with having to pay some plat for a Gersemi Prime skin.

Or hell, just Gersemi Prime as a frame itself that you can only get through the Relics, new powers and such, I'd prefer this so that we can actually see what Valkyr was before being twisted.

10 minutes ago, Domesticon said:

Or hell, just Gersemi Prime as a frame itself that you can only get through the Relics, new powers and such, I'd prefer this so that we can actually see what Valkyr was before being twisted.

Well, everybody is entitled to their vote and opinion, but I wouldn't put that one on the same level of difficulty.

Remodeling and retexturing Gersemi Prime as a deluxe skin and sell it for plat in the market is one thing (and actually feasible), but make a new Warframe called Gersemi Prime, with new powers and basically a whole new character to balance through all game modes, including Conclave?

I think we'd have better luck with waiting for Valkyr Umbra than demanding a Gersemi Prime, if that's the idea.

Edited by DoppelShifter

1 hour ago, DoppelShifter said:

Well i mean, you could always create your strawpoll. I could've added your option of another prime skin. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yes , they are a built in auxiliary for her 

Ah. I really want to see what that looks like, and what the energy looks like during poweruse.

And naturally, Gersemis colorscheme with the Pyra syandana.

Ah. I really want to see what that looks like, and what the energy looks like during poweruse.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Anyone got all that?