Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Post-TWW] An Interesting Thing about the recent changes Riven Mods

Praxxor

So, I've been looking over my bad collection of Rivens today, and I noticed that my Dera mod has a 90% reduction in Flight Speed, If I remember right, it was about 80% yesterday (77 or 78 or something like that), so, do the negative multipliers also increase? Because that kinda defeats the purposes of disposition, especially if you have something that's even more important than Flight Speed.

Again, I don't clearly remember my stats, so can anyone confirm?

Just noticed this too.

Yesterday I had a mod with -31% fire rate at Max (countered by shred at +30% fire rate), now I have a mod that has -36% fire rate at Max. 1 rank lower gives me -32%, which is nearly the same as before, while giving me slightly better +stats than I had before at Max. (Going 2 ranks lower causes stats that are lower than before). So in my case it's not a big issue, but it's not an actual buff either.

It's still contradictory that the disposition buffs both the negatives and positives, depending on the stats and weapon, that might actually be a nerf xD

Edited by Demon.King

6 hours ago, Snowbluff said:

My Braton mod lost 5% of its damage. What?

WHY?! O.o It's the BRATON.... it needs a lot of help to even really get above the hoard of median weapons to begin with. The way this "fix" was implemented makes less and less sense the more I see of it.