Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unlocking Jordas Golem Assassinate node

Berserk-King

Question

12 answers to this question

I have got the same problem. But it went a little bit different: I aborted the mission, because i had a new archwing equipped i could not ever complete the mission with.

After aborting the mission i couldn't select the quest mission anymore, the text under ther image (in the navigation screen,in the very the very left and under "quest missions") was gone, and by clicking the image it wouldn't lead me directly to the planet and to the mission as clicking normally would do.

I quit the game.

Restarted the game.

And all of a sudden the winning scene was displayed -  the pictures you get after completing quests, where in the bottom you see "completed" and what you earned ...

I now have an Atlas blueprint in my inventroy without even fullfilling the last quest mission.

And I can't select the archwing assassination mission, because it is still locked...

seems i can't play the last quest mission either... I would really like to earn it properly :)

On 11/19/2016 at 7:20 PM, n4g4m4ki said:

I have got the same problem. But it went a little bit different: I aborted the mission, because i had a new archwing equipped i could not ever complete the mission with.

After aborting the mission i couldn't select the quest mission anymore, the text under ther image (in the navigation screen,in the very the very left and under "quest missions") was gone, and by clicking the image it wouldn't lead me directly to the planet and to the mission as clicking normally would do.

I quit the game.

Restarted the game.

And all of a sudden the winning scene was displayed -  the pictures you get after completing quests, where in the bottom you see "completed" and what you earned ...

I now have an Atlas blueprint in my inventroy without even fullfilling the last quest mission.

And I can't select the archwing assassination mission, because it is still locked...

seems i can't play the last quest mission either... I would really like to earn it properly :)

same for me, i don't know where went wrong Warframe don't usually have this kind of bugs. Even if they do they will install a new patch to fix the bug (makes me wonder could it be the DE dont want everyone own Atlas?)

4 minutes ago, GunzNGuts said:

same for me, i don't know where went wrong Warframe don't usually have this kind of bugs. Even if they do they will install a new patch to fix the bug (makes me wonder could it be the DE dont want everyone own Atlas?)

Depends on if they notice the bug. I didn't have any issues with the quest and I would be willing to help people farm Atlas (I can solo the assasinate) if my internet wasn't unstable atm.

Maybe try to join a party to do the assasinate? It might fix the issue.

On 12/6/2016 at 9:33 PM, Madway7 said:

Depends on if they notice the bug. I didn't have any issues with the quest and I would be willing to help people farm Atlas (I can solo the assasinate) if my internet wasn't unstable atm.

Maybe try to join a party to do the assasinate? It might fix the issue.

i couldn't find any of the recruiting channel perhaps u can help me out? :)

On 2016-11-19 at 1:52 AM, Levi said:

@FezealProbably bugged, because the quest reward should have been a jordas assassinate key. You should probably submit a support ticket asking about it.

it is not bugged just like patient zero you should've gotten a jordas golem assassinate blueprint with which you need to get the nav coordinate and other materials to craft it

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Melee-all-the-way said:

actually idk i haven't finished it yet

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Melee-all-the-way said:

it is not bugged just like patient zero you should've gotten a jordas golem assassinate blueprint with which you need to get the nav coordinate and other materials to craft it

actually i checked the wiki it said just have to finish it