Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Omega Kubrow ?

Geostalker

5 minutes ago, Error989 said:

yes it's the tallest, but the height and gender are completely random. So whoever breeds it with the DNA imprints could get the shortest one.

realy ? its the tallest ? i see the pic maybe the kubrow bigger my kubrow ? https://www.google.ge/search?biw=1440&bih=804&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=warframe+omega+kubrow&oq=warframe+omega+kubrow&gs_l=img.3...1274.2796.0.2868.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1.1.64.img..0.0.0.a4WlTyzgfT4#imgrc=0W1VJqO-PdIbJM%3A i am confused i dont knwo i think is not omega just high kubrow

30 minutes ago, Geo_Nick said:

I'll check my kubs and edit this comment with more info... brb :D

edit9001: scrap all what I said before... here's a vid that shows how "omega" looks (last few sec of the vid) 
yours isnt omega, omega has his head up in the letters that say CHAMPION IMPRINTS

Edited by Error989

Omega doesn't even exist, it's a made-up term so people can make more money off-of people who don't know better. Height (which is one part of what makes an omega) is completely random. So even 2 imprints of the shortest possible fat kubrow can give a so called "omega". Also @Error989 gave you an answer in his edit. It is in fact not completely max height. A max height kubrow usually reaches up to your own head.

8 minutes ago, DragonSkllzz_of_OG said:

Omega doesn't even exist, it's a made-up term so people can make more money off-of people who don't know better. Height (which is one part of what makes an omega) is completely random. So even 2 imprints of the shortest possible fat kubrow can give a so called "omega". Also @Error989 gave you an answer in his edit. It is in fact not completely max height. A max height kubrow usually reaches up to your own head.

so is not omega ? 

1 minute ago, Geo_Nick said:

omega is very rare ? ;/ 

Refer back to this comment v

31 minutes ago, Error989 said:

I'll check my kubs and edit this comment with more info... brb :D

edit9001: scrap all what I said before... here's a vid that shows how "omega" looks (last few sec of the vid) 
yours isnt omega, omega has his head up in the letters that say CHAMPION IMPRINTS

33 minutes ago, Geo_Nick said:

:/ nobady know my kubrow is omega or not why god

its not omega. 

height and gender is not transered on prints, its purely random every time you breed. if you want omega you have to keep re-breeding and hope. 

example of omega:

nLFgC9.jpg

Edited by morningstar999

Omega is the polar opposite of an alpha dog. An omega is the smallest of the Kubrows, alphas are the bulkier and more muscular variant. 

It has nothing to do with height or anything. You can buy imprints for a bulky Kubrow and it will always be bulky, but it could be short or average or tall.

47 minutes ago, Zachles said:

Omega is the polar opposite of an alpha dog. An omega is the smallest of the Kubrows, alphas are the bulkier and more muscular variant. 

It has nothing to do with height or anything. You can buy imprints for a bulky Kubrow and it will always be bulky, but it could be short or average or tall.

That would be in real life yes.

But this is warframe, and people think 'Omega' sounds bigger, so it's the big woof.

Edited by DarkOvion

30 minutes ago, DarkOvion said:

That would be in real life yes.

But this is warframe, and people thing 'Omega' sounds bigger, so it's the big woof.

People should crack open their dictionary. At the very least, everyone's heard of an alpha dog.

48 minutes ago, Zachles said:

thats not what it is in kubrow land. 

I dunno why. but thats how it goes. 

14 hours ago, Geo_Nick said:

wat sound cool ? i like big animals so i like kubrows too i dont like toy kubrow ;/

We're just saying that the calling big Kubrows "Omega" is wrong because they should be called "Alpha"...  Still everyone calls them "Omega" because they think the word sounds cool.