Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for the name of a Riven mod for the Mutalist Quanta

Zrima

Question

Hello, here's my issue : I'm a big fan of the Mutalist Quanta. I just got a Riven mod for the Quanta, and it's not compatible with the mutalist version to my surprise.

Can anyone tell me the name of any Riven mod compatible with the Mutalist Quanta, please?

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Trichouette said:

Riven mods' name are always <weapon name> + a made up word that is made according to the attribute given by the mod.

For example: qClk9Fy.jpg

<Weapon name > + nonsense compound word.

Vanilla, Prime, Wraith and Vandal seems to all share the base mod.
Mutalists are considered a separate base weapon.

Edited by Chroia

1 hour ago, Zrima said:

Hello, here's my issue : I'm a big fan of the Mutalist Quanta. I just got a Riven mod for the Quanta, and it's not compatible with the mutalist version to my surprise.

Can anyone tell me the name of any Riven mod compatible with the Mutalist Quanta, please?

The one that said "Mutalist Quanta"  :S ... some times i really dont understand how people cant use just a little common sense before posting .

28 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

The one that said "Mutalist Quanta"  :S ... some times i really dont understand how people cant use just a little common sense before posting .

Ok, sorry for asking. I mean, I've seen in the trade chat a "Rifle visitex", probably for the Flux Rifle or something,

and I assumed that, with a long name, Quanta Mutalist could have been shortened on the mod name as well.

By the way, the other answers before you were constructive and friendly, why do you think a condescending answer was needed there?