Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well....XXXX

Garakadan

Thanks DE! Getting 4 times in a row 2000 endo reward is so frustrating!!! So frustrating that my last mouse and keyboard needed replacement! You said you wanted to surprise us with something new: RIVEN mods, yet you lock them behind the biggest RNG of all things you have in this game. But is not even the fact that it can unveil for a certain weapon (like Vulklok which was nerfed to oblivion) it is the way how you can acquire it!!! Sorties??? Really?? You have a brand new awesome tileset people!! Why Sorties??? Why behind such a time wall??? Once per day? This is how you want people play the game? Log in for the Sorties and pray to get something other than endo?? I have never been bothered with any change you have ever made in this game, and this is in fact my first post ever complaining about something but i must say it: I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED with what you have done since TWW hit the PC. The amount of time you have put behind Riven mods could had been used for any other purpose and fixes that needs to be done. Surprise! This is no longer fun!!!!... This is not how you make me play the game, this is how you make me quit the game. It has been two wonderful years but until further changes.....get your xxxx together guys! :(

5 minutes ago, Garakadan said:

Getting 4 times in a row 2000 endo reward is so frustrating!!!

They are changing it.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)OTF SERENiTY said:

I'm on Xbox so I have yet to experience TWW. Until then, I cannot take place in this argument.

Okay.

You are aware of the coming changes to sortie rewards right? No more endo for a straight week 

and I kinda feel the same, they hyped that sorties are gonna change in TWW but nothing really did. Nezha every single season had to end up in the lab, we all knew that. They had to find a better way to give us event weapons. And then there's the new rivens >.> 

29 minutes ago, khazlol said:

unless you have like half a million endo then it isn't to bad to stockpile :P

We can get 2k endo in shorter and easier runs than the 3 daily sorties and more than once a day, so getting those 2k endo (or arguably lenses) when the reward pool has riven mod or a legendary core makes sorties feel like a waste of time.

1 minute ago, -----LegioN----- said:

We can get 2k endo in shorter and easier runs than the 3 daily sorties and more than once a day, so getting those 2k endo (or arguably lenses) when the reward pool has riven mod or a legendary core makes sorties feel like a waste of time.

that was the exception to the rule. you don't reach high numbers without effort

Now come on guys.

If you could farm Riven Mods ala Corrupted, then all the high horsed "enders" will come asking for "whats reward accordingly to their effort".

Burn through all possible Riven mods randomizers in 7 days and come back to say they got nothing to do.

1 hour ago, GinKenshin said:

You are aware of the coming changes to sortie rewards right? No more endo for a straight week 

and I kinda feel the same, they hyped that sorties are gonna change in TWW but nothing really did. Nezha every single season had to end up in the lab, we all knew that. They had to find a better way to give us event weapons. And then there's the new rivens >.> 

They didn't hype anything up; they said that they were making some adjustments, and they did. The players are responsible for their ridiculous expectations.