Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sedna Junction requirement is a joke

StealthDragoon

If you want to play TWW, you need to clear Sedna Junction.

If you want to clear Sedna Junction, you need to find 3 Orokin Principle rooms on Lua and get the mod.

I've been playing Lua everyday since TWW released.

I always find the Plate of Whitstanding (Endurance) or the Coaction Room (Coop for 4 player). From what I read on the wiki (yes, I still have to go on this goddamned wiki again because this game is omg so cryptic), these 2 rooms I keep finding over and over are mostly made for Coop.

Why does the game shove down Coop rooms down my throat when I clearly play Solo 99% of the time?

Why haven't I found another room that isn't one of those 2? Also, it doesn't help that the pictures on the wiki are very dark, so I don't even know what I'm looking for.

So, I've been running around in circles on Lua for jackS#&$ nothing since TWW released, and it's always the Plate or the Coation room. It's like a bad joke.

Again today, I log in, go to Lua, start searching, AND WADDYAKNOW, I get a Plate today. So nice.

14 minutes ago, StealthDragoon said:

If you want to play TWW, you need to clear Sedna Junction.

If you want to clear Sedna Junction, you need to find 3 Orokin Principle rooms on Lua and get the mod.

I've been playing Lua everyday since TWW released.

I always find the Plate of Whitstanding (Endurance) or the Coaction Room (Coop for 4 player). From what I read on the wiki (yes, I still have to go on this goddamned wiki again because this game is omg so cryptic), these 2 rooms I keep finding over and over are mostly made for Coop.

Why does the game shove down Coop rooms down my throat when I clearly play Solo 99% of the time?

Why haven't I found another room that isn't one of those 2? Also, it doesn't help that the pictures on the wiki are very dark, so I don't even know what I'm looking for.

So, I've been running around in circles on Lua for jackS#&$ nothing since TWW released, and it's always the Plate or the Coation room. It's like a bad joke.

Again today, I log in, go to Lua, start searching, AND WADDYAKNOW, I get a Plate today. So nice.

Go to orokin moon capture mission. Just run to the capture target and exit and check if you bump in-to this room:

jWXSzHM.jpg

Do the Power Test x3 times and voila, you get the Sedna junction 3/3 open. It doesn't state you need to do 3 different tests. You just need to complete orokin moon tests 3x.

Edited by carnaga

7 hours ago, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Because this is a CoOp game, not singleplayer. If you want to play alone, its your problem.

not everyone likes dealing with people and we have all seen how WF community is. at the start of this game it came with solo as an option. it wasn't something that was added later. this is a online multiplayer game which is 1-4 so... he has a valid arguement.

Everything but coaction is soloable.

Coaction even might be soloable now after you finish TWW.  I haven't tested yet.

Nezha is the best overall frame for finishing any room you might come across other than coaction.  Plus he can cheat if you fail speed.

Agility is easy to do legit.  Just hold aimglide the whole time and use double jump wisely.  You can rest on the pipe hatches while they're open. (closed ones you will slide off)

Endurance, just stand off-center. if you can get in the corner between the 2 hallway/uppers so they aren't ever on you, the damage is really slow, even if you aren't Nezha/Rhino.

Stealth is just easy.  Take the high road.

Cunning is always easy, it's the same as TSD.

Power you should be fine with an energy pad.  Not 100% sure how fast you would need to be to solo it, but it should be fine.

Speed... just cheat.  I can't figure out how the videos of it still unlock the gate after they clearly fail to get through all the doors on time.  For me the last button never responds.

Coaction you need 1 buddy, and some seat fillers (clones, specters, etc)  Again, after beating TWW you might be able to solo it.  I still need to test that.

Edited by Callback