Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nonexistant Moon Excavation

Burritochu

Given that it's still just the normal moon, I don't think there's really much of any resources to be found there in the first place. However, if DE wants to invent some fancy void resources, they would make sense to be there. (After all, it's surely been absolutely drenched in void energy for centuries). On the other hand, I'd expect they'd want to save this opportunity until they make some new generation of warframes/weapons. Unless something like that exists, the only other place to attempt to drill is into the Orokin towers/ruins or their foundations, and the Orokin areas there are seriously well defended. I doubt some crappy drill is going to punch through buildings made at the height of Orokin technology. Plus, we're Tenno - it's not like we're barred from accessing those areas, so there's no real point to breaking in. We already have the permissions.

Personally, I like excavation missions - they are intense and rewarding, and I also like the orokin moon tileset. Sentients are fun to fight. Would be really great to have it all in a single mission. Though I'm afraid that sentiens will make a short work of the extractors, and probably that's the reason we don't have them in defence.