Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban, The Void Overlord (Image Heavy)

Noogums

The reflections in the Void show the warframe you had selected when you logged into the game, Nothing special here.

Well that just ruins all my fun. Thank you. I was having fun, but then you came and my fun went away.

I've got a screenshot of the reflection of a Rhino somewhere.  Somehow the initial login screen gets dumped to a render texture that the game uses for specular reflections.  You can see it in the dojo as well, and probably any texture with that breed of specular shine.

It happens for people with low graphics settings.  It shows up for people who have local reflections turned off.  Whenever you change your graphics settings and apply them or the game loads the settings (upon login), the game takes a screenshot and uses it as a reflection for some reason.  You'll notice this image in any reflection.

The reflections in the Void show the warframe you had selected when you log into the game, Nothing special here.

Same for a pluto defence map, shows the reflection in the water around the cryopod.

Was pretty freaky when my Ember was staring there, while I played Saryn.

i am logging in with mag since i am leveling her up.

whenever i look into water on those void maps, i see that picture of mag sitting there (just like at the login screen), that's why you see a vauban reflecting. it depends on the char you are logging in (loginbackground).

Same for a pluto defence map, shows the reflection in the water around the cryopod.

Was pretty freaky when my Ember was staring there, while I played Saryn.

Game just wants you to play Saryn, the reflection shows you how you really are :0

That is my character haunting the void for having me run sooooo many void runs and still not getting a silly latron prime receiver! I ran over 80 last weekend alone of T2's and T3's and am now trying to stockpile more runs so I can do it all over again to be rejected. The haunting will continue!!!!!!!

That is my character haunting the void for having me run sooooo many void runs and still not getting a silly latron prime receiver! I ran over 80 last weekend alone of T2's and T3's and am now trying to stockpile more runs so I can do it all over again to be rejected. The haunting will continue!!!!!!!

DIlAe.png

I got it in a few Void runs and I didn't even wanted it. Still felt in love with the gun :3