The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

erase me

(PSN)Tomplexthis

To me they're just like random syndicate weapon mods that we don't have to wait on DE to release once a year. 

It's not a bad concept, just needs tweaking like anything else. they need to be weighted heavily towards unused weapons though.

Hopefully we get some fun attributed in the mix soon enough.

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, ChasePanic said:

Demonstrating a total lack of knowledge on why people are angry about a system you apparently know nothing about? Check.

Dismissing any negative view as "they don't even know why they're angry"? Check.

Telling DE how great the game is and begging for platinum 2 sentences apart? Check.

So much this. 

Also,

1 hour ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

No i'am being serious here

with xD in the title

I can't believe you OP.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

speaking of TWW the quest itself, people say its way way way to hard

not sure how hard thatd be for me, since i 1 shot most bosses

but still, if its a challenge, than i'am all ears

I found 3 parts hard

1 was basically an archwing mission where you had to avoid a series of lasers in a certain way (only archwing part in the quest), failure to do so results in instant death so it doesn't matter what your gear is like.

Second and Third would be spoilers. Keep eading if you don't mind that.

As the operator you have to avoid getting caught by the Golden Mauw which is like those creatures from Tremors (look it up). I found it hard because of my graphics settings mainly because it made it hard to figure out where to go with how dark and little detail there was, but you might be fine.

Also the part where you have to stun the Luva Guards as the operator, remove their weapon then deal damage to them. It was hard for me because (not sure if bug) I could only use melee despite having brought a primary and secondary.

Also because of how clunky going in operator mode is and the guards can still attack your warframe possibly causing death.

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

alot of bad choices, but the concept itself is great, it just needs work

Then why give DE praise now? 

Not only haven't you actually experienced this system as it is, but DE has shown time and time again a tendency to implement things, focus on changing it a bit for about 2 weeks then moving on when there was still a lot more that could be done.

The time to praise them in regards to this system as I see it is when they've properly addressed all its issues, not now.

• 2 weeks later...