Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki color scheme

Snail_in_Gucci

Question

Hey guys, I wanted to give my Loki Prime a scheme very similar to default Loki, but I just looked through all the color palettes and could not find anything that was the same as default Loki. I even looked through everything with the legacy color options on. If anyone knows the scheme and the pallet, it would help a bunch!

14 answers to this question

Here's my attempt.  It's not 100% exact, especially the first color, but I think it's close enough.  I didn't turn on legacy or use gamma (don't have gamma), but you're free to try those to see if you can get the colors even closer to the default.

tumblr_oh12s2i46M1qgwr82o2_r1_1280.jpg

Edited by xiaodenden

58 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Oh my, I'm sorry! I didn't know.  Exclusive to...PS4?  PA?  I don't remember or I wouldn't have posted what must now seem like a snide response.

They sold it for 1 credit for a short time when they switched the way colors work and added the legacy color option.

The whole thing was silly really, there's no reason for the legacy option to exist, the people who complained about the change should have just learned to adapt, and these days 90% of the time that the legacy option is even brought up is when a noob accidentally turns it on and wonders why all the colors look bad.

Meanwhile I can only assume the gamma pallet was exclusive because it's too good, a lot of the colors are still available split up into other packs, so... more money for DE.

On topic: Here's my own attempt to match it up, incidentally none of it uses gamma :D

Pretty damn good, if I do say so myself. The tertiary seems a little bit too blue though, could use a teensy bit more green.

ZBUgYaS.jpg

dvJgvyv.jpg

ThFnW6r.jpg?1

WTJuxiS.jpg?1

0BYg0lL.jpg?1

TOKGTpf.jpg?1

RJwDuvN.jpg?1

Edited by rapt0rman

Do you have Loki's Immortal skin?  I noticed that if you have the immortal skin on default colors it'll have the same colors as the regular Loki even if you're using the skin on Loki Prime.   That would be the fastest and cheapest of achieving your goal if you haven't gotten some of the palettes unlocked.

9 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

Do you have Loki's Immortal skin?  I noticed that if you have the immortal skin on default colors it'll have the same colors as the regular Loki even if you're using the skin on Loki Prime.   That would be the fastest and cheapest of achieving your goal if you haven't gotten some of the palettes unlocked.

That's actually how I matched the colors for my attempt, since I sold my OG loki.

25 minutes ago, rapt0rman said:

That's actually how I matched the colors for my attempt, since I sold my OG loki.

I was color matching using my regular Loki, and then when I was ready to try on my Loki Prime with Immortal skin, I noticed the default colors were already on the Immortal skin.  It was a fun exercise, but it would have been easier and faster had I saw the default immortal skin in the first place.  Haha.

On 11/22/2016 at 5:36 PM, xiaodenden said:

that's genius