Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 23 Test

Lord_Datastorm

Question

15 answers to this question

Just now, Lord_Datastorm said:

Well since I am disabled, my reactions arent that fast. So in essence I will never pass. So be it. Well DE no more money from me. 3 yrs wasted on this game.

Warframe is a fast paced game and you've spent three years playing, I assume quite successfully. You're telling me you are rage quitting because of a challenge that should play to a good player's strengths? Pardon me if I'm a bit bemused by your decision.

2 minutes ago, Tsaiorchis said:

Warframe is a fast paced game and you've spent three years playing, I assume quite successfully. You're telling me you are rage quitting because of a challenge that should play to a good player's strengths? Pardon me if I'm a bit bemused by your decision.

Guess I am not a good player anymore. The game isnt as fast paced as you think. And when you start getting tremors in your hands you come talk to me. This has been building for a while, this is just the straw as they say.

5 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Guess I am not a good player anymore. The game isnt as fast paced as you think. And when you start getting tremors in your hands you come talk to me. This has been building for a while, this is just the straw as they say.

Well I'm sorry about your hand tremors, that sounds pretty concerning.

You can complete this test with a rhino and very few fancy maneuvers besides changing directions, so I guess if you physically can't do that then I guess you really will never pass? Why couldn't you get someone to play the test for you?

14 minutes ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Well since I am disabled, my reactions arent that fast. So in essence I will never pass. So be it. Well DE no more money from me. 3 yrs wasted on this game.

Best try to request DE to rank up for you then (code it in, not actually play your account).

2 minutes ago, Tsaiorchis said:

Well I'm sorry about your hand tremors, that sounds pretty concerning.

You can complete this test with a rhino and very few fancy maneuvers besides changing directions, so I guess if you physically can't do that then I guess you really will never pass? Why couldn't you get someone to play the test for you?

Well i do believe having someone else play your account is against the rules and both of my kids have grown up and live elsewhere and even made kids of their own. 

3 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Best try to request DE to rank up for you then (code it in, not actually play your account).

DE wont do that, they dont care as much as they say. They have gotten what they want out of me. Just like hiding this away in plyers helping players when it was feedback about a mission type.

Im sorry to hear you are disabled, but to be honest i just cant get your point. You cant blame DE for adding some challenge to the game. Maybe if it were mastery rank 3 test, but its highest possible mastery rank test. Those tests are here to check your knowledge, reflex and skills. They just can't balance everything around (more or less) disabled people, it's just NOT possible.

You seem to be quite upset with this test and I can understand you somehow, but its not DE's fault, really. There are many other challenging missions in warframe - like some other mastery tests, Lua's spy missions, Lua puzzles/void speed tests maybe. They are not all so easy and im sure there are many people that cant do all of this stuff. But does it mean that everything should be easier, slowed down or removed because some people cant do it? No, no, no.

Sorry if I'm a little bit too harsh, but it doesnt make sense. And no, i strongly disagree all that is because "they (DE) dont care as much as they say". Its just unfair to write something like that.

Good luck with this test anyway, hope you will overcome this challenge soon!

1 hour ago, Sarattas said:

Im sorry to hear you are disabled, but to be honest i just cant get your point. You cant blame DE for adding some challenge to the game. Maybe if it were mastery rank 3 test, but its highest possible mastery rank test. Those tests are here to check your knowledge, reflex and skills. They just can't balance everything around (more or less) disabled people, it's just NOT possible.

You seem to be quite upset with this test and I can understand you somehow, but its not DE's fault, really. There are many other challenging missions in warframe - like some other mastery tests, Lua's spy missions, Lua puzzles/void speed tests maybe. They are not all so easy and im sure there are many people that cant do all of this stuff. But does it mean that everything should be easier, slowed down or removed because some people cant do it? No, no, no.

Sorry if I'm a little bit too harsh, but it doesnt make sense. And no, i strongly disagree all that is because "they (DE) dont care as much as they say". Its just unfair to write something like that.

I don't think he is saying make the test easier, I think he is saying make the test have a reference in the game. Also this is the only game I know of that tests you to go up a level.

Also is comment about DE, is his opinion and he has a right to it and it is totally fair for him to say it.

Edited by Knight_Phoenix_Covenant

2 hours ago, Sarattas said:

They didnt add challenge to the game, they made a test that there is nothing like in the game. If there was something like this in the game, I doubt I would be here voicing my opinion. This is suppose to be a Mastery Test for things mastered IN game, not something just made up with no game equivalent. 

Where in everything I said, did I say make it easier, no where! Every other test in here has had something to do with the game, this test does not.

You can disagree all you want, that is your right. But it is fair for me to write what I feel and have seen for far too long.

On 11/23/2016 at 0:34 AM, Lord_Datastorm said:

Can someone tell me what that test has to do with warframe, minus the grineer attacking you? I mean each test should have some relevence to the game and this has none, zero, nada. This kind of stuff makes me regret spending any money on this game.

Dude, i used this guidance from warframe wiki pages, and IT HELPED A LOT to pass the MR. 23 very very easily. Just do this method as i exactly say you. Take LOKI or LOKI PRIME farme, for using his invisibility. INSTALL these MODS on it SURELY:

1-[Energy Siphon] for Aura.

2-Constitution-Priemd Continuty (or continuty)-Narrow Minded . If these 3 duration mods be maxed, it is so better.

3-Install [Rush] mod (%30 Spring Speed) in Exilus slot of Loki.

4-Install [Armored Agility] mod, to get extra %15 Sprint Speed for your frame.

5-Install [Streamline] for power efficiency, and [Flow] or [Primed Flow].

We are now COMPLETELY good to go. First, go to any rely, press ESC, click Fast Travel, click Cephalon Simaris. When in Cephalon Simaris room(which is using the elevator in any relay you can get to it too) go rightwards into a long narrow room. In the end of the room, search for mastery test 23, CLICK PRACTICE, not Qualify, not Qualify, to practice mastery test 23 as i tell you with the invisibility build of your Loki frame that i said at first. Ready!

6-Upon the start of Mr. 23, press 2 (your second ability/Invisibility) to invise yourself. Then TAKE THE RIGHT SIDE mobile pointer approaching you. MANAGING moving and sometimes using shift(for spring speed), do done this first pointer. NOTE, NOTE, NOTE: as soon as your Loki invisibility duration ended, press 2 again to go invisible, NO MATTER among how many enemies (that are searching for you like idiot persons) you are, just press 2 as soon as your invisibility duration ends.

7-Afetr getting %100 percent for the very first mobile pointer, just take any other pointer you wish to go along with it to make them done too. Just REMEMBER, by doing this method exactly as i described, YOU WILL SURELY make Mr. 23 very easily.

Best regards, Hadi