Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Potato Bps For 1Mil Credits.

Aspari

Tier 3 runs net an income of 70900 credits in one run. Ten such runs give you almost 7 mil. What's wrong with 10m?

lol what? umm 70k times 10 runs is 700k, not even one million, where on earth did you get nearly 10 mil from? The maths is strong with this one

In my opinion 10 Mil is unreasonable, 5Mil seems more likely. Anywho, it doesn't matter it is never going to happen, no point speculating about something that is never going to happen.

They probably shouldn't be a credit-only based thing.  While not especially fast, farming waves 1-5 of defense missions will produce lots of T2 raid keys, and those can be speed-run easily.

If this must be added, it should probably be 500,000 credits plus 2 forma.

Though, it would be better if they just fixed the alert system - which seems to be their intent.

They probably shouldn't be a credit-only based thing.  While not especially fast, farming waves 1-5 of defense missions will produce lots of T2 raid keys, and those can be speed-run easily.

If this must be added, it should probably be 500,000 credits plus 2 forma.

Though, it would be better if they just fixed the alert system - which seems to be their intent.

I don't think having 2 forma there would make any sense, especially since you can buy two potatoes at the cost of two forma.

I don't think having 2 forma there would make any sense, especially since you can buy two potatoes at the cost of two forma.

You can buy 13 potatoes for what Rhino costs.  Yet were I to suggest that you craft potatoes in packs of 13 using Rhino frames and credits, I'd be called nuts, reasonably so.  Shop prices aren't really a very good guide, especially on something like this which almost exclusively is a problem for players who don't buy any platinum.

Forma are always available, but quite hard to obtain.  Makes them a good time sink material for something like this, where the idea is to make it possible, but difficult to obtain.

They worked hard to grow them.

expensive-potato1.jpg

I like how one pair of hands aren't nearly as dirty as the others. Wearing a pinky ring no less. Step it up farmer number 3, how could you let everyone else show you up on picture day!

No. Simple reason:

Items meant to make you want to spend pend money on the game should not be obtainable on a predictable/farmable basis. Not knowing how much torture you're gonna go through to get that last blueprint for a warframe tempts you to just buy the damn warframe.

InSTead I say potatoes should drop from somewhere. Maybe a drop from one container ina million, or a tier 3 defense reward.

I agree with this because not everyone can be on warframe 24/7 watching EVERY SINGLE ALERT their is, in fact the times i get toplay seem to be alert free :/

Well that is kind of what the platinum store is for, convenience of items you don't have the time/inclination to get in game. 

i love how people say that the DE have to keep something exclusive. you do know that potatos are something necessary for this game right? Its not like its a helmet or a color pack or mod packs. It is something that should be attainable through the game and people should not be forced to buy it off of the market for plat. 

As for us being the DE's income source. You do realize if these "exclusives" increase then this game will rot and die because eventually it will feel that the game is pay to play. I put money into the game because i like the game and i appreciated what they are doing. However if they start to get greedy then i would regret ever making that decision. 

i love how people say that the DE have to keep something exclusive. you do know that potatos are something necessary for this game right? Its not like its a helmet or a color pack or mod packs. It is something that should be attainable through the game and people should not be forced to buy it off of the market for plat. 

As for us being the DE's income source. You do realize if these "exclusives" increase then this game will rot and die because eventually it will feel that the game is pay to play. I put money into the game because i like the game and i appreciated what they are doing. However if they start to get greedy then i would regret ever making that decision. 

This man gets it

I also get it.

However i'm used to paying for things. I wish more people lived in the UK where working people have to pay for other,non-working peoples (read; scumbag wasters) problems. That's how i feel every time the f2p vs paying player argument arises (in whatever disguise it uses).

Paying for the game allows it to continue so that EVERYONE may benefit. Therefore there must be mechanisms to generate revenue and limit access to things.

I also don't think droves of freeloaders leaving due to exclusives is bad.

*post rant* And to keep it on topic the above is why i would like to see catalysts/reactors where they are.

Edited by ethics

For all you out there saying BP for 1 mill, 10 mill, etc etc. You're not thinking clearly enough. My current Mastery Level is 7 with 236 Hours and a Gross Income of 9.5 mill. I wouldn't have gotten here without buying Potatoes with plat.

DE should just make a separate BP for Catalyst and Reactor that cost 100k Credits.

The Resources Required should be very high to make all these people work their &#! off for it.

You wanna work for it? Okay. 100 Control Modules, 100 Neural Sensors, 100 Gallium, 100 Neurodes and 20k Credit to Forge in Foundary. Happy?

Now lets make it reasonable. 10 - 20 of Each of those material and maybe 50k more Credit to make it?

There will still be alert that gives Catalyst and Reactor BP and those should stay the same. While adding the above as a separate BP into the shop.

For all you out there saying BP for 1 mill, 10 mill, etc etc. You're not thinking clearly enough. My current Mastery Level is 7 with 236 Hours and a Gross Income of 9.5 mill. I wouldn't have gotten here without buying Potatoes with plat.

DE should just make a separate BP for Catalyst and Reactor that cost 100k Credits.

The Resources Required should be very high to make all these people work their &#! off for it.

You wanna work for it? Okay. 100 Control Modules, 100 Neural Sensors, 100 Gallium, 100 Neurodes and 20k Credit to Forge in Foundary. Happy?

Now lets make it reasonable. 10 - 20 of Each of those material and maybe 50k more Credit to make it?

There will still be alert that gives Catalyst and Reactor BP and those should stay the same. While adding the above as a separate BP into the shop.

i agree with you good sir