Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoiler]The grind before grind every new Prime warframe. I will take...

Kaiser_Suoh

Wellcome to Grindframe The Grind Within

I must farm new relics, to farm prime parts right? every new prime warframe?

Double farm at his finest.

I miss old keys.

Also is hard to find parties to farm this days.

"you cant be in our party if you dont have a specific rad relic"

You must farm specific relics before farm primes, farm syndicate points to buy "random" relic pack... the grind before grind.

Also, remember one thing, that random relic pack is "random", adding more relics in it every update, less % chance to get a specific relic.

This times, what players must do to enjoy farming primes? they farm relics before, they farm syndicates points too, they can buy relics or prime parts, they can buy to avoid grind... omg... OMG i knew it.

step to step, more close to a... i dont want to say it... p2w game???? OMG Warframe P2W??? no no no, breathe, just breathe, is not P2W yet, at least for now

EDIT: With new relic system = fast missions are a "thing" now, nobody share their rad relics without semi-elitism "you want be in my party? you have that specific rad relic?"

With old key system = everyone playing endless missions all the day, everyone sharing their keys because you did not need radiant keys to enter in a party

EDIT2: All "Relic system" defenders only say "the % chances are better than before" and nothing more. And they repeat all the time that, but they dont talk about nobody sharing relics, nobody playing endless missions (only veterans will know the struggle), they only talk about the good part of relics.

Pros: % chances are better, you can get primes faster, RIP endless missions because almost nobody is playing them

Cons: Double farm, semi-elitism in parties because nobody share their radiant relic, no endless missions, did i say double farm?

EDIT3: Im veteran, i dont want double farm, i dont want more grind, i dont want farm relics to farm primes and repeat, i dont want fast/rush 5 min missions... i want FUN in hard endless missions with prime parts as rewards... like in gold times.

I only see more grind every update, good lore, but more grind. Guess what i will do now, i will be more inactive, playing 2 hours per day, then playing 1 hour per day, then 30 min per day, then... well.

As a veteran i enjoyed old endless missions, now that endless missions are dead and nobody is playing them (because that new rewards in endless missions are just... a joke for veterans, double credits? double affinity? double resource chance?? wtf? i dont want that, i have a lot of that) why i must play endless missions then? why i even must play the game? since endless missions are our reason to play.

How to keep veterans playing a game? with PvP and endless missions. PvP was dead, and now endless missions too.

If you think, this relics system is friendly only for new players, double resource chance? for god sakes, but is ok, is just the cruel market, cruel reality, new players are a lot of more in number than old players.

EDIT4: Can we play a game? every time a "relic system" defender say  "but % chances are better now"  you must farm a relic, is painful i know, but is a game.

EDIT5: I... i dont want to ask this but... "how many veterans are still playing this game?" i hope the same number than the last year. I remember a lot of "i will take a break of the game for now" in forum, is sad, is sad :c

But i understand now why endless missions are dead.

>>>>EDIT6: I know that DE dont allow post saying "i will take a break" here but, before you move this post, read this pls.

As veteran, i did not understanded why DE changed Warframe to a "new players friendly" (you know, kids using the warframes in lore), but i understand now.

The times leave us with less veterans in the game, and more new players are comming. With less veterans, why DE must care about that low number of veterans?. Hurts, but is the real world. I dont know you, veterans, but that is how i feel this changes. And sorry for that.

They are changing the game to attracting new players. We do not want the game to die, Warframe must continue changing. And in the end Warframe must survive.

I know is obvius, but i was blind because this is my favorite game (main game in 3 years).

I wanted Warframe like old days, but is impossible to fight the "change".

I feel old, i remember the nostalgia missions in 2013, but i saw the game growing up, was amazing!! I remember the day when i received my Strun Wraith, charge attacks, my fights agains Kril, my first battle against Lephantis, my best quest? Gradivus Dilemma with my favorite Boss Sargas Ruk, the video when Alav V kill Excalibur, the annoying Nullifiers (god i really hate Nullifiers), etc.

But i felt something after the rebelation of the "kids" using warframes in The Second Dream, i was like "a kid? why a kid?" but i was fine despite that.

That feeling was with me since then. But every update, every move DE did, was in the same way. For the new players, is still a good way for the game.

The game was changing, looking for more people in the Warframe community. Warframe dont deserve to die, for me this game deserve to be a "Triple A" game (except for the bugs, but even the bugs are a important part of this game, i remember getting fun with that bugs in missions)

But still, the same feeling of being "old" and fighting changes in this game. The feeling of "this game is not for old players, this game is for new players". I dont know how to explain this feeling, but is a "personal thought", and is hard too because i have a bad english, sorry for that.

And this feeling does not go away. "Dont call me a kid" Tenno saying that in TWW, a kid saying "im independant", was the limit for me.

I was a bit inactive this months because i did not wanted to leave the game, saying to myself "is Warframe, you cant leave" "is your favorite game you have good warframes, good weapons etc, just wait a bit more". But this game cant go back.

Whatever, DE i wish you the best for you and your game, thanks for all this years of fun, thanks for always talk with your community, believe me, that is very generous, in others game you cant even talk with developers. I dont know how i can explain my thanks for you. Just "thanks DE, was amazing"

From "a bit inactive" to "i will take a break" so fast in a day lol. But that is why i need that break.

I guess i will take a break, i need a break. I will login only for login rewards sometimes, and lore update.

Thanks for the veterans who played with me sometimes and feel the same joy like in the old days.

Thanks for all guys. My time to take a break has arrived.

oldmoney5.png

Here some "2013 nostalgia" below.

Spoiler

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

i think we already disscuess and proved why the relics are better...

+1000.

Somehow, you get twice more stuff in half the time you spent in old Void. This is much better.

(It just lack a cool unique thing in old Void tileset to make it sexy again.)

Edited by Stonehenge

A cool trick I've learned is that if you go to fissure missions that is a mission type that rewards relics you can farm the new relics while opening relics you've stocked up on. Plus you have the relic packs from Syndicates and most of the places are rather easy to do long runs to get the relics.

Was double grind with the Void key system as well, just that when we had them the prime parts were swapped into existing keys so veterans with loads of keys didn't notice it, while people who ran out of keys or didn't have many to begin with, were forced to do "double grind" just as you have to now, to get the new relics and the new primes.

1 minute ago, Stonehenge said:

+1000.

Somehow, you get twice more stuff in half the time you spent in old Void. This is much better.

(It just lack a cool unique thing in old Void tileset to make it sexy again.)

the void tileset lost its appeel after the 5th run of the 60 min void survival for that one part you never got from those

1 hour ago, NovusNova said:

Was double grind with the Void key system as well, just that when we had them the prime parts were swapped into existing keys so veterans with loads of keys didn't notice it, while people who ran out of keys or didn't have many to begin with, were forced to do "double grind" just as you have to now, to get the new relics and the new primes.

Remember that with keys you had a lot of keys before.

With 1 key, 3 players can play free. Where is the double farm?

And you can invite more players who dont have that key, they dont need to farm that key then.

You use that keys to avoid grind/double farm.

Relics have better %, but, why not better % with keys too? they add relics to add more grind in this f2p game.

Grind is for keep playing this game more time.

Also, dont misunderstand something, they vote for you because you are a moderator, they think you know more and better. They see green in a name, they upvote, happens everytime since i remember.

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

3 minutes ago, MiriaChan said:

yeah T_T

old void > new void

The old endless missiones was the real end game =/, now its a grind wall for another grind wall in a low level misions.

new void > old void (nostalgia)

5 60 min void run for 1` part that would never drop but end up with a forma 9 out of 10 times  while with relics you can do a capture fissure and get the parts in 1-3 runs.

Edited by hazerddex

1 minute ago, Kaiser_Suoh said:

Remember that with keys you had a lot of keys before.

You use that keys to avoid grind/double farm.

Relics have better %, but, why not better % with keys too? they add relics to add more grind in this f2p game.

Grind is for keep playing this game more time.

exept with the keys you did not get to keep old relics when frames would get valted FORCING you to farm the void again and again and again every day now with relics you can just stock up then leave it there for as long as you want 

1 minute ago, hazerddex said:

new void > old void (nostalgia)

5 60 min void run for 1` part that would never drop but end up with a forma 9 out of 10 times  while with relics you can do a capture fissure and get the parts in 1-3 runs.

Because rushing through dozens of capture missions sure is fun and challenging, 10/10 quality endgame.

5 minutes ago, hazerddex said:

new void > old void

nostalgia googles are real...

yeah sure...
new void:

4 relic = 1 part (low level mision)

+ void traces farming for a "better" chance "rolleyes"

Endless misions sucks now

Old void:

1 key ("relic") = X parts for all the squad (High level mision)

Endless misions = endgame and fun

Edited by MiriaChan

Just now, PapaFragolino said:

Because rushing through dozens of capture missions sure is fun and challenging, 10/10 quality endgame.

i dont see what getting prime parts has to do with endgame if you want to do a 60min mission then do it nothings stopping you also endless fissures say hi

3 minutes ago, MiriaChan said:

lets see

endless fissure give bonus resorces bonus affinity bonus credits free relics free raidant and a large stock pile of void traces

also getting part you wanted > random prime part and forma

old void mission NOTHING!

Edited by hazerddex

9 minutes ago, MiriaChan said:

yeah T_T

old void > new void

The old endless missiones was the real end game =/, now its a grind wall for another grind wall in a low level misions.

@Miriachan Look all the players who say that "new void > old void because nostalgia blind you"

And they dont play endless missions like us in the gold days of Warframe, before relics, before teens using the warframes (wtf?)

They just rush missions, farm more but farm quick, and still no endless mission in "recruit chat"

RIP endless missions

Edited by Kaiser_Suoh

Just now, hazerddex said:

i dont see what getting prime parts has to do with endgame if you want to do a 60min mission then do it nothings stopping you also endless fissures say hi

Exactly because, as you said, farming capture missions is way more time efficient. Once I had a reason to farm in hour long missions, now I don't.