The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The next Prime Frame

ChameleonBro

15 hours ago, jodarkrider said:

It would be fair to have been a Banshee. I personally don't care about her at all, and love my new shiny Valkyr Prime to pieces - but there's a thing like fairness involved, and folks who love Banshee should have their favorite 'frame primed too. Because when it comes down to everything - I think every Warframe has a player who loves them to pieces. And that's what matters. Give them some love too. :3

This guy gets it.

43 minutes ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

I would love Zephyr prime to be next, but Zephyr will have to wait her turn because of Banshee, and banshee is in my top 5 so I wouldn't be disappointed.

I just hope they don't skip Zephyrs prime access pack for Mirage or Mesa prime

I agree with this, but something tells me that Zephyr is going to get the Banshee treatment as a lot of people value damage over mobility.

On 11/23/2016 at 4:11 PM, hazerddex said:

could not should remember frost prime was the first prime  before mag and loki. they might not be going in releases order 

At that time, primes had zero lore and were literally cosmetic trophies so you cant really count on that.

The order came when PA happened.

1 hour ago, (PS4)abb12355 said:

I would love Zephyr prime to be next, but Zephyr will have to wait her turn because of Banshee, and banshee is in my top 5 so I wouldn't be disappointed.

I just hope they don't skip Zephyrs prime access pack for Mirage or Mesa prime

Lol if Zephy doesn't skip Banshee in March then you're looking at the same situation Banshee main's found themselves in weeks ago.

Going up against a very popular female frame in the 2017 holiday season.

Just hope the DE artist get an itch to make a gold penguin in March. U_U

Edited by AcceI

On 12/2/2016 at 11:30 AM, SandDune said:

Either we're getting Zephyr Prime.. or.. if DE is feeling evil enough, Equinox Prime with 9 different prime drops (4 day, 4 night, 1 main BP).... no Banshee Prime cause as much as I, and other people love Banshee, she's going to get shafted again for sure.

always wonder how they are gonna handle equinox prime since trade only supports 5 parts

41 minutes ago, djtotato said:

always wonder how they are gonna handle equinox prime since trade only supports 5 parts

Equinox Prime needn't necessarily follow the construction method of regular Equinox.

Dual Kamas Prime don't require 2x Kama Prime, unlike their non-prime counterparts.

On 11/23/2016 at 8:27 PM, (PS4)Syncdom1987 said:

nezha, though whether its male or female seems to vary between users.

If its sticks to chinese lore its a male.

3 hours ago, djtotato said:

You know I just made a joke with a friend about "what if they added more parts just for grinds sake"

Next thing you know we ended up with Equinox Prime Day Sunrise and Sunset pieces and Equinox Prime Night Moonrise and Moonfall pieces. So in total 12 pieces 6 for each aspect.

Edited by VermillionScourge

9 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

sex != gender

His sex = male.

His gender = debatable

His gender is still not really debatable. He was not created in the modern American "gender fluid" Era. 

He was created in the year 1592 in China. Our current Western standards of masculinity don't apply. I work at an international school, i can safely say that many Asian men are not considered masculine by American standards, but that is something that is defined culturally not universally. 

13 minutes ago, (PS4)DesecratedFlame said:

No, he wasn't anymore than the "Warframe" Excalibur was. They are only very-loosely based on their namesakes.

I'm not arguing about this, but I'll leave you with this Google search. feel free to look it over, at every possible incarnation of Nezha. You can decide for yourself regardless of how you respond. It's all good. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=journey+to+the+west+nezha&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjI28noxNnQAhVj4YMKHQOcCBEQ_AUICCgC&biw=360&bih=560

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Riko_113 said:

I'm not arguing about this,

That's because you have no argument, and you know that you are wrong. Excalibur isn't a sword. Rhino isn't a four legged land animal. Loki isn't the norse god, and Nezha isn't the one from Chinese mythology either.

Nezha has appeared as a female in other media as well. So:

kthnxbai

Well I at least am more interested in the prime weapons :) but Mirage would be sick buy I wouldn't be disappointed if the next female prime would be Banshee.

For male I would love to see Equinox because I really like that frame but Hydroid or Limbo together with a cool rework would be also very appreciated.

As for weapons I don't know how about an amprex prime O.O  or a dual melee prime like the dual skana xD