Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mother Nature's Wrath Challenge:

ImmortalGryphon

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I have an awesome challenge for you.

This challenge features using warframes and weapons that have mastered the elements in the longest survival they can reach without failing the mission, the challenge is pretty simple, take a frame that uses any elements that can be produced naturally e.g. fire, water, wind, and earth and attach a video to your comment showing that you did the challenge without cheating. Also note that if you don't have any decent recording software you can submit a screenshot of what warframes youre using and the weapons youre using in the mission.

The rules are as follows:

1. You're allowed to use weapons but only those that have pure elemental damage as their base damage for example the Zenistar uses heat as its base damage.

2. You're allowed to use the warframes listed below but you can only have 1 of each warframe at a time so no using 4 of e.g. inaros in 1 mission.

3. The weapons must use elements that are produced naturally, while corrosiv, viral, and gas elements are produced naturally, this wont be much of a challenge if players could use god builds to dominate the mission for a good hour without even trying.

4. You can use all the focus schools aside from Madurai which has passives that give physical damage to weapons when active, and naramon since it has a passive that allows players to become invisible when using crit based melee weapons.

5. You must survive at least 20 minutes into a survival for your submission to be valid

6. You're limited to use a minimum of 20 to 40 of each restores in your gear wheel (energy, health, ammo, and shield restores) so use them sparingly.

7. You are not allowed to use the Void or the Orokin Derelict as your tileset of choice as that gives prime warframes an unfair advantage with how they gain energy from death orbs.

8. If you decide to submit screenshots then they must be at the time you extract as to prove that you did the challenge and didn't decide to cheat by extracting at 5 minutes and your weapon loadouts must be perfectly visible otherwise the submission will be automatically invalidated.

Other than the above, you're free to do as you like in the challenge.

The warframes you're allowed to use are as follows (not in any particular order):

• Hydroid
  • Ember
  • Frost
  • Zephyr
  • Inaros
  • Chroma
  • Atlas
  • Volt
  • Oberon

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN! :D

EDIT: i forgot to add volt and oberon since the elements that they use can be produced naturally so they can be used as well, also since inaros has an insane compatability with the rage mod, that mod is not allowed on your builds either, this is meant to be a challenge and not a cheesy challenge. As for combo elements you can use blast, radiation, and magnetic but no corrosive, viral, or gas since those combos are generally the center of god builds for weapons.

Edited by GRIFFONP

1 - Can we solo?

2 - Does Toxin Chroma still count?

3 - What about the fact that there are only 2 secondaries that fall under these conditions: Atomos and (Sancti) Castanas?

4 - Can I bring a Sentinel, and if so, can I use the Vulklok (pure electric damage)?

5 - Can we use augments on our frames?

6 - Can we use the Void if we have no prime frames? Because Void is my favorite survival tileset.

7 - Min/Max enemy level?

22 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

1 - Can we solo?

3 - What about the fact that there are only 2 secondaries that fall under these conditions: Atomos and (Sancti) Castanas?

4 - Can I bring a Sentinel, and if so, can I use the Vulklok (pure electric damage)?

6 - Can we use the Void if we have no prime frames? Because Void is my favorite survival tileset.

7 - Min/Max enemy level?

Number 4 and 7 are the big ones. I'm gonna assume that Kubrows and Kavats are disqualified, but if it comes to it a sentinel should be fine if you either have no weapon or the Vulklok. As for 7, that's the real question. We could just start on an early planet, or one without specific enemy types (like Napalms and Scorches *shudders*). There should be more clarification there. Or maybe just split the submissions by levels/nodes/faction. Idk

14 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

1 - Can we solo?

7 - Min/Max enemy level?

1. yes you can solo

2. yes toxin still counts a natural element since there are poisons that are produced naturally such as nightshade so toxin can be considered a natural element

3. That is not true, there is the pox, acrid,and embolist but since secondaried are in short supply in terms of pure elemental as their base damage, weapons that use radiation, or blast can be used since radiation is naturally emitted by the sun, and blasts can occur during volcanic eruptions so blast and radiation can be used if a secondary has either combo element as its base damage

4. yes you can bring a sentinel as long as the weapon it uses has an element as its base damage.

5. yes augments can be used

6. yes you can use the void on the condition that you dont use primes

7. minimum level for enemies is preferably around 15 as this is meant to be a challenge but i guess starting out on a endless mission on a starter tile set can work, as for the maximum, there is no maximum level its a challenge to see which team can last the longest in a survival or other endless mission using elements produced naturally.

This is almost literally the easiest challenge ever. Inaros can do a survival with a melee indefinitely. And Chroma is pretty much the same god-tier survivability. 

For some legit requests on the specifics: 

-You said only elements that can exist naturally. Noxious gasses, Radiation, and corrosive materials exist on earth in a natural state. Would those still be excluded, even though they are actually naturally occurring? 

-mentioned above: Level minimum? Faction? 

-Is it required that we play a specific way? e.g. would camping be disallowed, or would the method be up to the player?

-As for Focus schools that are allowed - Naramon is more of a benefit than Madurai, as it gives you effective god mode with a single activation of the focus ability, and would allow any warframe with a crit-viable weapons to survive indefinitely. Easily more powerful and cheat-y than Madurai is. 

As an aside, what is the reward for this challenge? 20 minutes is child's play, but not many will do it if there's no form of incentive.

3 minutes ago, GRIFFONP said:

1. yes you can solo

2. yes toxin still counts a natural element since there are poisons that are produced naturally such as nightshade so toxin can be considered a natural element

3. That is not true, there is the pox, acrid,and embolist but since secondaried are in short supply in terms of pure elemental as their base damage, weapons that use radiation, or blast can be used since radiation is naturally emitted by the sun, and blasts can occur during volcanic eruptions so blast and radiation can be used if a secondary has either combo element as its base damage

4. yes you can bring a sentinel as long as the weapon it uses has an element as its base damage.

5. yes augments can be used

6. yes you can use the void on the condition that you dont use primes

7. minimum level for enemies is preferably around 15 as this is meant to be a challenge but i guess starting out on a endless mission on a starter tile set can work, as for the maximum, there is no maximum level its a challenge to see which team can last the longest in a survival or other endless mission using elements produced naturally.

Ok. I was under the impression you were excluding toxin since Saryn wasn't on the list of frames. I just might do this with a Lacera channeling build on my Inaros. Just use my Ignis and Pox to round out my loadout.

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

-You said only elements that can exist naturally. Noxious gasses, Radiation, and corrosive materials exist on earth in a natural state. Would those still be excluded, even though they are actually naturally occurring?

And the Earth is just one giant magnet, so why not use magnetic? And there are plenty of viruses passed between people.

1 minute ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

And the Earth is just one giant magnet, so why not use magnetic? And there are plenty of viruses passed between people.

5 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This is almost literally the easiest challenge ever. Inaros can do a survival with a melee indefinitely. And Chroma is pretty much the same god-tier survivability. 

-Is it required that we play a specific way? e.g. would camping be disallowed, or would the method be up to the player?

-As for Focus schools that are allowed - Naramon is more of a benefit than Madurai, as it gives you effective god mode with a single activation of the focus ability, and would allow any warframe with a crit-viable weapons to survive indefinitely. Easily more powerful and cheat-y than Madurai is. 

As an aside, what is the reward for this challenge? 20 minutes is child's play, but not many will do it if there's no form of incentive.

5 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

This is purely a challenge, camping isnt allowed which is a definite but other than that any tactics are allowed. 

Im limiting the element combos used to both radiation, magnetic and blast cause most weapon god builds use corrosive, viral, and gas combos so that would'nt be much of a challenge if god builds could be used, as for inaros i forgot to add a condition that the rage mod cannot be used either since that mod is what allows inaros to be so tanky in the first place, minimum level I already mentioned and there is no faction restriction either, naramon should also be disallowed since as mentioned above, activating it will allow players stay insivisible as long as they have crit based weapons so naramon is not allowed either.

As for rewards, honestly there is no reward cause I find that putting rewards up causes alot of salt in the community so i tend to avoid reward giveaways wherever possible.