Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Revisited Feedback Megathread

[DE]Danielle

I feel like because people are blinded by "I don`t need to watch the animation" they are missing the point that the marking system is still bad and they didn't make the 1st ability better, you make ember`s 1st a bit better but you don`t make ash`s 1st better make that make sense. here is a link to my post of how I think ash can be improved.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I feel like because people are blinded by "I don`t need to watch the animation" they are missing the point that the marking system is still bad and they didn't make the 1st ability better, you make ember`s 1st a bit better but you don`t make ash`s 1st better make that make sense. here is a link to my post of how I think ash can be improved.

Look at my playthrough above your last post. Tell me where

1. It's slow

2. It's difficult to mark with a controller

3. Teammates kill faster

4. It consumes too much energy

I don't think any of those are true. He's even more op now that he doesn't even need to participate in bladestorm. It almost brings him back to pre-rework Ash by simply tapping 4 off and on. 

Edited by Hypernaut1

57 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Look at my playthrough above your last post. Tell me where

1. It's slow

2. It's difficult to mark with a controller

3. Teammates kill faster

4. It consumes too much energy

I don't think any of those are true. He's even more op now that he doesn't even need to participate in bladestorm. It almost brings him back to pre-rework Ash by simply tapping 4 off and on. 

The difference is your tests were done in sorties which are high level try that with level 6 enemies plus I'm talking in the sense of fun and the marking system is not fun.