Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Seriously can't seem to submit a support request.

(PSN)Yes-Man-Kablaam

Question

So i bought a second Ankyros with platinum by mistake. I went to submit a ticket for a refund but it keeps saying the "category" section is blank even after i plainly select "Accidental salw of item" I ude ps4 for all my internet so it might be related to that but really....I'm not sure how to fill it out better or an alternative in contacting support for a plat refund? This is frustrating.

7 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, (PS4)Yes-Man-Kablaam said:

But i dont have a pc so.......Uhhhhhh....Yeah....

About 5 minutes at a public library should handle your issue.  Just make sure to definitely log off and clear the browser cache when you are done so you don't accidentally leave your account open to the public.

Edited by Gelkor

OK! New problem! On other computers it just simply refuses to let me log in. I tried on a friend had and told another friend to login as me where they are to see if they could fill out a support ticket but both times it just says 'login failed' for no real reason given. I don't know what to do besides trying to like....Email staff directly but i'd like to avoid bugging them....But this is kinda ridiculous....