Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I NEED HELP

(XBOX)rocketstar31

Question

Ok, here's the lowdown. I'm around 40k mastery away from MR8, and since Baro's 50th on Xbox is in 5 days and it's on Orcus (MR8 locked), I need to get mastery FAST. Tell me what weapons to get.

I'm an expert at farming, so don't worry about max ranking stuff. One day of farming will get that sorted. But anyway, I need to know what weapons to get which I can quickly rank up. Also, I only have 350k so please keep to a budget plus I'm MR7 so no high-rank weapons please.

These are the weapons that i've chosen to build.

IF: In Foundry, Ready To Collect.
NTB: Need To Build.
NTR: Need To Rank

Hek IF
Kraken IF
Cernos IF
Heat Sword IF
Tonkor NTB
Drakgoon NTB
Odonata and Default Weapons NTR.
Ember NTB
Mag NTB

After crunching the numbers, when all of that is max-ranked, I will get 40k. I only just realised... 

But then again, I don't have the time to lvl up Archwing so I need another 18k I think mastery's worth of weapons. 

One thing I thought of what Destreza but I don't think it's worth it. But please don't dwell on tht, give me weapon ideas.

I say weapons as I don't really want to waste more time farming bosses.

Thanks,
          Rock(y)

8 answers to this question

All weapons give 3K mastery, 100 per level, I believe sentinel weapons give 3K mastery as well.

All warframes give 6K mastery, 200 per level.

I believe sentinels, kubrows and Kavats also give 6K mastery.

I believe Junctions also give 1,000 mastery per Junction but I could be incorrect on that.

So just level as much stuff as you can.

how do you know he will be on the Orcus relay? he may be on a different one. 

Can anyone Taxi you? or did they take that out?

his most notable items from the 50th visit were the Prime Pedestal for 1million Credits each, which i doubt you could get any of (not trying to sound mean. you're a newr player and your credits are better spent on building stuff) and primed Cryo Rounds (Rifle) i believe, another item that you don't necessarily need as a newer player.

you have until Sunday at 1pm EST i believe to get the stuff. 

Hmmmmmmmm....

I see what you mean. I'll look in the recruiting chat, see if anyone's willing to taxi me to 20-wave Akkads a few times (or maybe one of you guys could team up with me and 2 others) I mean, lets say I need 12-ish weapons maxed for this. That equates to 4 weapon loadouts (I think). Couple that with a few WarFrame then this could be feasible. Just saying though, 20-wave akkad can take like 1/2 an hour so I may run out of time.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

how do you know he will be on the Orcus relay? he may be on a different one. 

Can anyone Taxi you? or did they take that out?

his most notable items from the 50th visit were the Prime Pedestal for 1million Credits each, which i doubt you could get any of (not trying to sound mean. you're a newr player and your credits are better spent on building stuff) and primed Cryo Rounds (Rifle) i believe, another item that you don't necessarily need as a newer player.

you have until Sunday at 1pm EST i believe to get the stuff. 

They took it out... You can still get taxiied but only if you have MR