Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are your Road Runner / Speedy Gonzales builds?

Ambiroa

Question

I've seen some players moving accross maps like roadrunner or speedy, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, and they told me to build with speed mods. Never done this as I usually build on the practical side of things, but moving like an insane taz devil seems fun, so tell me how I should build some of my frames. I have every frame and all of them still have at least 1 config unused.

Thanks.

10 answers to this question

speed drift, rush, armored agility, a fast frame to start with (loki, nezha) or you can mod volt for pure speed (2) enhancement, then there's an arcane iirc too.  Sliding (theres some friction reduction mods for this too), rolling and bullet jumping are  all faster than just plain sprinting too.

Edited by LSG501

[spoiler TWW]

Spoiler

Ok so I tried Nezha with all speed mods, and unless other players will see me differently, I can still see myself sprinting. Not sure if I'm in the right direction, but what I like is to be able to "flash" forward, similar to the Operator's dash. This is what I believe seeing those other folks, they seem to be dashing all over the place and I like it xD