The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One coolant away ...

SkeinsOfFitzsimmons

Question

Good evening.

On grineer sabotage missions, I sometimes run into a coolant room where I just can't figure out how to get the core without tripping the alarms.

It's a medium size room with a decline. At either side are a single room with a wall-mounted generator. At the bottom of the decline/ramp, is the coolant room with a laser trap across the door. There's usually a gun turret across from this laser-trapped door.

I've shot at everything in the room, and through the laser-trapped door. If you go through the lasers, the alarm sounds and then you have to destroy the core.

Is there anyway around that laser trap, or is this room meant to troll you?

Thank you in advance.

8 answers to this question

Screenshots could be nice, but I think I get the one you are talking about. 

Is it the one with lasers on the wall as well? If so, there are switches on the wall to turn off the lasers, the laser lines will be blinking so you have to time it to get the switch.

Edited by Shinobu_Scorpion
Misread, this is wrong.

3 minutes ago, Shinobu_Scorpion said:

Screenshots could be nice, but I think I get the one you are talking about. 

Is it the one with lasers on the wall as well? If so, there are switches on the wall to turn off the lasers, the laser lines will be blinking so you have to time it to get the switch.

He said grineer not corpus. And you need to destroy those generators to deactivate the laser.

1 hour ago, LazyDaisy said:

Thank you for your responses. 

I do recall shooting them, but I don't remember seeing any damage.

I'll try again, and send a report if they don't take damage.

You may need to shoot at the center orange circle until it explodes if your gun isn't a powerful, as opposed to just shooting it once.

On 11/29/2016 at 1:08 AM, kyori said:

You may need to shoot at the center orange circle until it explodes if your gun isn't a powerful, as opposed to just shooting it once.

Actually had a sabotage mission today, with this core room. I didn't encounter any problems in destroying the reactors. 

Thank you all for your help!