Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Challenge: Find caches w/o raising alarms -- impossible?

MageMeat

Question

Is this a bug? The challenge on my Riven mod calls to "find 4 caches without raising any alarms", but sabotage missions automatically alert enemies to your presence when you complete the objective. The wiki says that finding a cache undetected and aborting the mission adds to the counter, but that hasn't worked for me.

13 answers to this question

so basicaly do a normal grenier sabotage but put a cooling cell in the injector. i did it on sedna whit loky, after i found the caches i extracted the cooling cells, a inserted one to the core below and then i just guarded the place making sure no greniere that sow me survived after that i just finished the mission unseen.

The method I used when I had this challenge was to do a grineer sabotage with the freeze destruction so you do not trigger an evacuate timer. After the freeze, turn off all alarms, go find the 3 caches in the mission. Extract, and repeat the mission, except this time pop the first cache you find to get your 4th done and the riven challenge completed.

Edit: Holy necro post, sorry for bumping this thread that was started in November 2016

Edited by (XB1)Agent Hodor
Just saw the necro post