The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember prime love

(PSN)Weeaboo_Tr8sh

Is there anything else i can do to show my unparrell and unequal love for my ember prime? Eveyrday i wake up i pray to my goddes ember. When i go to eat, i thank the ember for blessing me with such a meal in her heat. When i sleep, i dream of my baby ember prime. I think ember, sleep ember, love ember, i am the ember. I love ember prime so much

17 minutes ago, (PS4)OtakuGamer900 said:

Is there anything else i can do to show my unparrell and unequal love for my ember prime? Eveyrday i wake up i pray to my goddes ember. When i go to eat, i thank the ember for blessing me with such a meal in her heat. When i sleep, i dream of my baby ember prime. I think ember, sleep ember, love ember, i am the ember. I love ember prime so much

And yet you have Mesa in your profile picture...

Liar!

39 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Go into public raids and sortie's with your ember prime. Trust me, everyone will think that you are so cool for bringing an ember.

I know that but what about Ash man that dudes Cool AF especially after his rework he has a EV built inside of his BS shuriken stripping enemy armours off fatal teleport dealing 200% finisher and smoke screen stunning the enemy on cast

1 hour ago, bowiespoon said:

Go into public raids and sortie's with your ember prime. Trust me, everyone will think that you are so cool for bringing an ember.

I like to equip a maxed Vigor mod and play snoop dog in the background as I run through Sorties with my 300% power Ember, with my Fire only damage Ignis as I blaze it up with my Firewalker bullet jumps. I indeed do feel cool. 

1 hour ago, bowiespoon said:

5 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

I like to equip a maxed Vigor mod and play snoop dog in the background as I run through Sorties with my 300% power Ember, with my Fire only damage Ignis as I blaze it up with my Firewalker bullet jumps. I indeed do feel cool

Cool?

Don't you guys mean...hot?

Well, since they jsut announce that ember will be unvaulted along with frost...
First of all, the ship is sailing more further that we thought between frost and ember.

and also....

LET THE BOOTy.. ummm.. MARKET HIT THE FLOOR!

LET THE MARKET HIT THE FLOOR!

LET THE MARKET HIT THE FLOOR!

9 hours ago, (PS4)OtakuGamer900 said:

Well, you could go see a shrink.