Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did the Riven mods spark your love for an old weapon?

Night4ce

On 11/30/2016 at 2:40 AM, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

It did. 

Then I realised that I'd never get the ideal riven mod for the weapon I want based on the RNG upon RNG. 

And that killed it again. 

I mean, you're the guy in trade chat holding out for an Amprex mod with the holy trinity -  +Dam +CritC +CritD

Be prepared to wait.

In my experience, rivens absolutely bring a number of old weapons back up to par for high level content.  Just don't expect perfection because that was never the aim of the system.

Edited by niekaa

On 30/11/2016 at 2:40 AM, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

It did. 

Then I realised that I'd never get the ideal riven mod for the weapon I want based on the RNG upon RNG. 

And that killed it again. 

Lol exactly that happened to me, I thought that my miter and buzlok finally get some love, after so many tries to get those mods, then the stats then the re rolls, I end up just going back to my normal prime op weapons saying, well that led nowhere.

On 11/30/2016 at 2:35 AM, Night4ce said:

Has the Riven mods brought life back to your old favorite weapon? All I see are people sharing and boasting about the top tier weapons with the mods. I know they added levels of effectiveness depending on the weapon but still.. I just want to hear if anyone picked up their olden golden guns with new hopes. (I'm looking forward to getting an Opticore Riven mod)

r3fJZdE.jpg

The Riven mods have sparked a furious hatred for the Sortie drop table which refuses to drop riven mods.

Absolutely bonkers trading prices and tradechat spam keep me away from that avenue. I have no idea what to ask for and how much I should be asking.

Seeing other players show off their shiny new Rivens only intensifies the experience.

Edited by Caelward