Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #145: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, Jackel7 said:

Question: When are players who lost items(prime parts) during a host migrations on fissure mission gonna see them return? Ex. I was doing an Axi interception mission against the infested and my relic dropped Cernos prime blueprint on second wave and 2 other players on my team picked it and two second after starting new wave a host migration happened and the pop-up for network lost appeared 3 seconds later. My Relic was consumed  yet I have no Cerno prime blueprint which means the other 2 players don't have it either!

Furthermore this has happened to other players!

Agreed! Although, I've lost 2 primes and one other in one lost migration, twice in the same day.  Wouldn't hurt as bad if the relic AND the blueprints weren't gone. 

hey i'm having a bug where  

Spoiler

I can't use my vazarin insta revives. I already specked into it twice but every time I activate it, it won't work an I have to hold the revive till it hits 100% I think the war within update caused it to happen can you please fix it when you have the time too I know others are getting this bug with the focus they had active during the war within quest update.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

yZdCTkr.jpg

Join us tonight for the pre-Video Game Awards show! 

While Space Mom represents Warframe at the Video Games Awards later tonight, good guy Glen is joining Megan on Prime Time and generously bringing all his Relics to aid in obtaining the newly released Valkyr Prime! Or so she hopes...

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, December 1st at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Megan and Rebeccs would you twerk for your fans too see of the two who gets more likes

you know what would be nice, if maroo could sell or trade your items for you, example you have a prime part you want to trade for, talk to maroo and she'll show you a list of available sales or trades, or say you want sell something leave it with maroo tell her what you want for it and she'll display your item for other players to buy. i've had that idea in my head for a while now, it would make maroo's bazaar better for sure.