Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

1 minute ago, djtotato said:

Can promotions be used in which the winner is designated on the basis of (an element of) chance? What is the applicable law or code?

No. In Sweden a line is drawn between lotteries and price competitions/sale promotional competitions.

Lotteries are governed by the Lotteries Act (Sw. Lotterilagen). An English version of the Lotteries Act is found at: http://www.lotteriinspektionen.se/Documents/Externa dokument/11e6c31d-feb1-4675-b695-205bc02b0a2e.pdf).

not gonna point out the reason behind it any more. hopefully you all can just google the legal issue here. and knowing its not DE, its a gift and thank yous from DE to all players even if you wont receive the gift, but DE means well.

Well I am thankful for the quick answer and the reasoning. Hope you have a good day.

Mmmm, so you are excluding everyone not from planet earth and then you also exclude everyone that isn't a resident of said eligible countries.! this is war! 

anyway, love you DE, hopefully you will give  all of us something else in game that would be as much exciting as this. 

Edited by RagnaEternalCurse

So wait, why does Florida get excluded from this event? If you can get it to Georgia (since it's not excluded) then why not Florida? It's not like it has to be personal shipping, USPS, FedEx, and UPS can easily take care of it, so it must not be a shipping issue. What's the issue? I'm sorry if i'm coming off as rude, but doesn't it seem a little unfair to us players? I can understand not being able to ship to certain countries because there are obviously certain laws that might be broken. But if you can ship to other states within the United States, why not include Florida and New York? Why exclude BIG states from this giveaway?

I pray to the Lotus, that i hopefully win a PC.
Yeha, true some one probably can use it better than me, but by the Lotus i freakying love Warframe. I wish i could play Warframe on a better Computer. 
This would just be so... primed. I am scared of my PC dying, so i am forced to cut the link to my Warframe. 

Greetings 
- a proud Tenno.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Xbox One Tenno!

Our teams are diligently working on The War Within build for consoles.

We are aiming to submit the build to Cert by the end of this week (or early next week), which means we're right on track to have The War Within live on consoles this December!

What you can look forward to:

• The War Within Quest (With replay ability!)
  • New Tileset and enemies
  • Invasion and Sortie changes
  • Endless Void Fissure Missions
  • The return of Nightmare Missions
  • Ash Revisited
  • AND SO MUCH MORE!!

This thread will be updated with more information when we have it!

cant wait to see who won good everyone -AceScorpion131

5 minutes ago, tocorro said:

" be a legal resident of:
(i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
(ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
(iii) Finland,
(iv) France,
(v) Germany,
(vi) Mexico,
(vii) Norway,
(viii) Russia,
(ix) Switzerland,
or (x) the United Kingdom. "

Have them mail everything to a relative that lives in one of those places. You b gud.