The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

The giveaway isn't available in all countries probably due to legal reasons. I'm sure that they wanted to include as many players as they could, but some legal issues prevented various countries from being allowed entry.

Edited by Imaru
Post was out of context after merge

DE.

I understand there might be some problems with sending the prizes worldwide. Dunno how can problems appear in Europe/Asia. But that's not the problem.

My question is,why can't you do the Prime Access  accessible for worldwide.

There are a lot of people that aren't in the country list who play daily.

And we all would feel really good if we at least get a chance to win something.

Thanks and appreciate all work you do.

be a legal resident of:

Sometimes I so freaking hate my country, never I'm allowed to join these contests.

(reminds me of Gran Turismo 5, with the most expensive steel edition you qualify for Europe-league racing.. except for the Netherlands..).

Hello all.

"It's ok" to decide to whom give your prizes, but all the community would appreciate if a proper explanation is given. Let me say, with all respect, money spent on platinum in this game come worldwide, it's legit to think that this same people would be eligible to receive a prize, at least the digital one the Prime Access, that is a configuration change on an account, if not all.

As you always like to say, nothing is carved on stone, most of us hope that's right and soon we can see those prizes could travel around the world ;)

Take care tennos, and good luck all.

//Seve

2 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Thanks for the replies, but at least none of you has actually been able to respond my question. DE could have easily given away the prime accesses as seperate prices or do another giveaway with these as some kind of damage control expecting the players from non eligible places to rise up for not even having a chance at the big prices.

Nah, I did give you an explanation you were looking for. It's obviously too big of a hassle for them to separate the participants on those from the eligible countries (for the main prizes) and those who would be in only for the access packs, so they made it that the rules of participation apply to all the prizes which means that we can't get even the stuff (prime access) that has nothing to do with what country we live in. Now, why they don't make a separate giveaway, just for prime access packs, in which people from all countries can participate? That I do not know, but I guess the marked words in my post could answer that too for you.

Edited by Gruumzh